• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score

Um.

Just Add "In the direction of the force acted" after writing product of mass and velocity... talking about Part a "momentum def"

now in part b.
Just write the "rattaa" howa 2nd law
If an external unbalanced force acts on an object it produces acceleration .this acc is directly proportional to the applied force.

than he is asking to show impulse is proportional to (means equal to) change in momentum

F=ma (2nd law)

break ... a = v-u/ t
substituite the break form of a in f=ma equation

In end you will get this

Ft = M(v - u )

and M (v - u) is the change in momentum so "Delta P"

Reaction score
Asalamu Aleykum, could you please help locate answers for the physics classified papers 1 and papers3 igcse as well as electricity 1 and 3 prepared by Preeti Manoj? I'll highly appreciate. Thanks.

Reaction score
Help me with this question please

if the Earth has radius R and the acceleration due to gravity at its surface is 9.8 m/s^2 , calculate the acceleration die to gravity at a point that is distance r above the surface of a planet wth half the radius and the same density

reference : Calculations for A level physics pg71

Thanks a lot

Reaction score
Is there any book for physics paper 5 (Planning Analysis And Evaluation) where I can get helps, (like planning techniques, suggestions and paper 5 related contents)??
If there then please tell me the name of the book as well as the writer.
Thanks In Advance