• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! That makes sense now! so probability of decay and decay constant are 2 different things :D

do you have the book? Page 399 it explains it
hello? there r mny which one...pacific?...internation as / a level cambridge?/

Reaction score
Help needed with Nov09 (41) q8cii
BE per nucleon = BE * nucleon no.
according to law of conservation of energy total left hand side = total right hand side
as Q is the energy released not the energy holding the nucleons in a nucleus it will be subtracted from the equation
(2 × 1.12) + 3x = 28.28 –17.7
x= 2.78 Mev

Reaction score
Does anyone have any notes/pics to explain how the LEDs are positioned in an amplifier circuit? I cant understand that.

Reaction score
BE per nucleon = BE * nucleon no.
according to law of conservation of energy total left hand side = total right hand side
as Q is the energy released not the energy holding the nucleons in a nucleus it will be subtracted from the equation
(2 × 1.12) + 3x = 28.28 –17.7
x= 2.78 Mev
Thank you so much :)

Reaction score
Oct11/43
Q11c anyone??
sharpness is how distinct the edges are which we can't tell unless we see an xray image but we can tell that there is a good contrast because there is a large difference between the absorption in the two media. Th regions that absorb more xrays appear darker than the other.

Reaction score
Its how it is in the book. I am fairly certain we are correct.
Yeah
My thought process is that when the Vout is +ve( switch is open),because I always flows from a higher potential to a lower potential,therefore I directIon will be from V out to earth, for the red diode to work it should be placed in a forward bias orientation

Reaction score
June 12 P41
7c
why does the force vary at twice the frequency of current? it says it will vary by sin^2 x

Reaction score
rules applied to capacitor are opposite to the ones in current electricity
voltage in parallel combination divides and current remains the same
and voltage in series is same and current divides
thus ..as max voltage is 6V..it divides equally between the both parallel capacitors..as each capacitor receives 3V the maximum pd across parallel combination is 3V..and across the one in series is 6V
total maximum pd = 6+3=9V between A and B