• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I have ATP tomorrow with almost zero preparation. I'm about to finish the book in a hour or so. I'll look at 4 years of past papers and do some practice.

Suggest something urgently please.

AND btw, can I leave the nuclear/atomic energy chapters? I don't think they come in ATP/P42
No bad idea, they are actually present as one whole question. It's fairly simple
I suggest you go through it.

Reaction score
That question that asked you to draw the diagrams of combined capacitance, what were the capacitances they wanted again? I know we had 3 9F capacitors.

Reaction score
42 wasn’t so bad. I would suggest you revise Band Theory just to be safe though. That’s the one that didn’t come in 42 at all, so it WILL come in 41, probably.

Reaction score
what was the answer to question on frequency modulated waves?
amplitude unchanged so 5V
for max and min freq you just multiply the V of signal by deviation and add it and subtract to the carrier frequency. i dont remember exact values.