• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics ppr1

Reaction score
Salam
Where can I find Marking scheme of physics paper 1 November 1995

Reaction score
I think you might check freexampapers the website helped me a lot hope it helps u as well .

Reaction score
I have troubles with a question in paper1 , how do u solve this?
(q. 39 may-june2005)

Reaction score
papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge%20IGCSE/Physics%20(0625)/0625_w03_qp_1.pdf
can anyone tell me that how come for question number 14 the answer is D
and for question number 39 C

Question 14 : I'm assuming that you are confused about solids being stationary. Well, it's simple. Keep in mind that even in solids the particles are moving, they are not free to move as in liquids and gases but they do move by vibrating to and fro.

Question 39 : I think you might have missed the "nucleus" part in the question. There are no electrons in the nucleus, they are orbiting outside it.

Hope it helped. :)

Reaction score
I have troubles with a question in paper1 , how do u solve this?
(q. 39 may-june2005)
since the half-life is 5 days so after 10 days the amount becomes 1/4th of the original value so ans is 100g

Reaction score
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Physics (0625)/0625_s12_qp_11.pdf
Q8 how is the answer C,the upward and downward forces are equal so the handle shouldnot move
Q10 why gravitational energy ,at point Y gravitational energy will be zero
Q18 in convectiondoes the liquid expand or the molecules in the liquid will expand
Q23 could you tell about the characteristics of the image formed by a plane mirror
Q33 could you explain no idea

Reaction score
Q
Q8 how is the answer C,the upward and downward forces are equal so the handle shouldnot move
Q10 why gravitational energy ,at point Y gravitational energy will be zero
Q18 in convectiondoes the liquid expand or the molecules in the liquid will expand
Q23 could you tell about the characteristics of the image formed by a plane mirror
Q33 could you explain no idea

Q8 its because the total moment is higher since the force is further away from the pivot
Q10 gravitationakl potential energy doesnt go zero when it's above the ground
Q18 no the liquid expands because the molecules go further apart from each other
Q23 idk what do u mean? :p
Q33 ok at R the resistance is at its maximum of the potential divider so the voltage is at its minimum since voltage and resistance are inversely proportional (or are they ? :p)

Reaction score
Q

Q8 its because the total moment is higher since the force is further away from the pivot
Q10 gravitationakl potential energy doesnt go zero when it's above the ground
Q18 no the liquid expands because the molecules go further apart from each other
Q23 idk what do u mean? :p
Q33 ok at R the resistance is at its maximum of the potential divider so the voltage is at its minimum since voltage and resistance are inversely proportional (or are they ? :p)
Thanks for the help