• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Practical/33 Info confirmation required

Reaction score
Questions No 1.
Forces and Torque, theres going to a meter rule and some wedges. balancing required ..!
Questions No 2.
Oscillations of pendulum or something similar related ..!
so sources of error are from oscillations !
anyways was wondering how good, this information is ? need your comments on this people asap !

Reaction score
thats what i've heard! and it seems most of the people out there are saying that ! dont just view the post people, comment !

Reaction score
yeAHHHH........MAN THis is authentic till now....bt most authentic u ll probably know on 16th

Reaction score
:Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:
msk said:
thunderingthunder said:
NO electricity practical??

No question of electricity! yeah i herad the same! so most of it is correct!

Reaction score
by Sabrina » Fri May 13, 2011 5:37 am
there is no electricity or oscillation question in p33.

@ ^ are yu sure about the oscillations part cause most of the people confirmed oscillations first and then the torque one ?

by hassam » Fri May 13, 2011 8:56 am
yeAHHHH........MAN THis is authentic till now....bt most authentic u ll probably know on 16th

@ ^ yes obviously more confirmation will be out there on day before, but jus wanted to share and ask you people ?

if oscillations is coming, so please someone post errors and improvements !

msk

Reaction score
refer to past papers i think 2002 or 2003 containa a practical of oscilations! so u can refer to that!

Reaction score
listen what i have been informed has nothing to do with oscillation in p33 . rest is up to u believe it or not.

msk

Reaction score
Sabrina said:
listen what i have been informed has nothing to do with oscillation in p33 . rest is up to u believe it or not.
so u mind posting your source? cause not only me but many others have heard thats its oscilations and moments! :p

Reaction score
oscialtion iz cming in q:1 and da torque one in q:2
and i have cnfrm dis!
and der eiz no elctricity ques in paper 33..

Reaction score
hmmm the only thing i can confirm is no electricity..
and that the question will be from mechanics side.. so yep ill go with the moments question and oscillations ..

Reaction score
Sabrina said:

alright then ! it might be young modulus then ! cause i saw some new hooks fo springs and all! but we cant be sure till the day before i presume !