• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Practical/33 Info confirmation required

Reaction score
yea i know. so it would be good to be prepared for that too. i don't seem to be able to find any past papers related to that thou.

Reaction score
well i guess the exact question isnt there but here are a few limitations and suggestions for the one involving paper.. im not sure which year this is from though

limitations-
two readings not enough
max. force reached without warning
diffictult to look at meter and paper at the same time
position of erasor not fixed
variation in direction of force
uneven bench surface

suggestions
take many readings AND plot graph/compare
method of recording (use of data logger and force sensor etc.)
METHOD to ensure same position of meter rule and erasor
METHOD to ensure direction constant
METHOD to ensure smoother surface(e.g. glass or melamine/sad the surface)

basically dont write vague answers for the limitations and suggestions like just 'more readings' or 'parallax error'

Reaction score
ANYBODY here please confirm whether there is an electricity experiment is there or not!!!!PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Reaction score
thunderingthunder said:
ANYBODY here please confirm whether there is an electricity experiment is there or not!!!!PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!
DEFINITELY NO ELECTRICITY !!
nothing mentioned in the confidential instructions about anything related to electricity :roll:

Reaction score
YYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
thunderingthunder said:
YYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:
So cool of u!

Reaction score
SHIT.. Im very good at Electricity and not at all in mechanics practicals.. specially if the mechanics is the graph question

Reaction score
IsaacNewton said:
SHIT.. Im very good at Electricity and not at all in mechanics practicals.. specially if the mechanics is the graph question
hahhahahahahahha Mr. Isaac si saying he is good in electricity and not in mechanic whereas it was his theories which had become the base of mechanics.......hahahahhahahah............. wat a joke...

Reaction score
who has oct / nov paper 33 Mark Scheme .. i cant find it .. ?

thx for those who are sharin the tips and answer !!! :D :D :D :D

Reaction score
I have also heard from my teachers that there is a high possibility of an oscillation experiment. an experiment where a stopwatch is required.

Reaction score
when we measure any value frm experiment like current.
we measure in milli ampere.
bt when we hav to plot its graph then whch units nd its values shuld b use????
da original one ov milli ampere or convert it to Ampere (SI UNIT)

Reaction score
@ boy2011 yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
@leeadam1234 itx not there i cant find it m soriiee!!!

Reaction score
let X be diameter.. wat do we write if asked
'Justify the number of significant figures you have given for X^2 (X square)?'