• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics practical - ( 34 ) GT and General discussion.

Where will the threshold lie ?

• 20-25

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 25-30

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
First of all, please refrain from discussing the actual answers and info of the practicals until 24 hours has passed from now.

Anyways, it went pretty good for me. Expecting around 35 that is if I got my marks cut for not writing the correct number of sf.

Your thoughts ?

P.s 30-35 is possible too but I pressed enter so it got posted :p

Though afaik it should be below 30 and above 35 provided how many people, apparently, didn't got it right.

Reaction score
Judging from the general response in the different forums I've been to, I'd say it's between 25 and 30.

Reaction score
First of all, please refrain from discussing the actual answers and info of the practicals until 24 hours has passed from now.

Anyways, it went pretty good for me. Expecting around 35 that is if I got my marks cut for not writing the correct number of sf.

Your thoughts ?

P.s 30-35 is possible too but I pressed enter so it got posted :p

Though afaik it should be below 30 and above 35 provided how many people, apparently, didn't got it right.
Below 30 and above 35? :p
I guess it'll be 29-30 not lower.Where did most screw up though?