• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Practical 34 Questions??? Help!!

Reaction score
* Guys first of awl tel me dat do we hav to draw a kink in a graph to show dat graph not starting from 0 or shud we just write our values without drawing da kink???

* Secondly, in da second question of practical we hv to tel whether results support da given relationship or not? we hv to proove dat by da % difference method.. Plz sum1 explain me dis method & whats da range in which da relationship is supported???

* Thirdly vats da least count of vernier callipers? 0.01 cm or 0.005cm?

Plz help on this! thnx... :)

Reaction score
I have the same doubts
well but for vernier calliper the percentage uncertainity Is 0.01 n btw wats the uncertainity for a protactor hw do we calculate it n i guess we ggta multiple by 2 :S

Reaction score
da uncertainity in protactor is 1° and its multiplied by two since measurement is being taken on both sides of protactor!

Any1 plz answer ma questions... Cmon!

Reaction score
and vat bout da % uncertainity method to proove da relationship? plz explain me dat!

Reaction score
are u asking abt the replationship , whethr its directly propotional or nt??
thng?

Reaction score
Listen its pretty simple ,
e.g u hve to figure out wethr x is directly propotional to d within the limits of experimental accuray /
x=dk(for the sake of arguments lets say k here is 0.222) , and x1=d1k1(k here is 0.333)
for the percentage u'lll have to find the differene of k's and thn u'll have to divide that by the larger value and multiple by 100
(o.111/0.333)into 100
if the percentage lies within 15 % of one anothr , we'd conclude tht x is directly propotional to d ,
if not thn inverself.

Reaction score
thnku so much sehrish.. btw da range as u said is within 15% but is it true dat dis range depends on our experiment?? Can it be till 20% or more to support relationship or it always has to be within 15%??

Reaction score
hassam said:
34...young modulus and electric circuit,,,,more than 80 percent cnfrmm i cnt give 100 percent assurance since i got it from two friends who told the same thing

Reaction score
angelgurl said:
hassam said:
34...young modulus and electric circuit,,,,more than 80 percent cnfrmm i cnt give 100 percent assurance since i got it from two friends who told the same thing
ARE U FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?
NOO ITS FROM MECHANICS .
PENDULUM , AND MOMENTS SOMETHNG TO DO WITH ANGLE'S

Reaction score
Talha said:
thnku so much sehrish.. btw da range as u said is within 15% but is it true dat dis range depends on our experiment?? Can it be till 20% or more to support relationship or it always has to be within 15%??

Np . nope it has to be within 15% in order to support the relationship.