• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS PRACTICAL FOR TOMORROW!!

Reaction score
kaslai k thah cha esma post garr la.. kata ko post ma ho saab halisakyo bhanthyo .. malai khojna alchi layo eta halde la koi member cha bhane.. ma natra fone garera sodhchu.. .

Reaction score
what does that mean..lol :) dude i am extremely nervous...plzz help with any info....

Reaction score
tyeti matrai aru kehi nalekhya aru aru manche lai...fori....
ani kasto alchi bhako...
maile khojya....tara kehi kam chaina jasto cha..essai post garna manlagyo....

• find the spring constant for a spring that you have been given;
• find the energy stored in that spring for a certain force by calculating the area under
the force-extension graph;
• investigate the same behavior for different arrangements of springs in series and
parallel.

Recording and presenting your data
1 For each combination of springs (including the single spring), draw up a table of results
showing all the measurements you have taken. Each table of results should include a
column for the extension of the springs.
2 For each combination of springs (including the single spring), plot a graph of force F (yaxis)
against extension x (x-axis).

Analysing your data
1 Use the force-extension graph for the single spring to calculate the energy required to
extend the spring to the limit of proportionality.
2 Calculate the gradient of the linear section of each of your force-extension graphs.
3 Use your answers to 2 to determine the spring constant k for each combination of
springs (including the single spring).
4 For each combination of springs (including the single spring), calculate the value of k / K
where K is the spring constant of the single spring.
5 Comment on your answers to 4, drawing parallels to the resistances of combinations of
electrical resistors.

Evaluation
1 Describe any steps that you took to reduce errors.
2 Any limitations or problems with the method chosen.
3 Suggest one way in which the accuracy of the measurements could be improved.

Apart from the variables being measured, was there any other factor that might have
affected the results?
• Which measurements were difficult to make?
• What were the largest sources of error?
• Were there any systematic errors?
• Was enough data collected?

ani arko magnet wala deflection measure garnu parne re..ke ke bhanthyo birsyo..bholi bhanula....

Reaction score
he princess can you plzz tell me what does the word "FALSE ORIGIN" means?

and do we have state something in the answer about this???

plzzzzzz help...thanks

Reaction score
ok one more thing...for the graphs instead of "0" as our origin can we take a value for our origin example for the x-axis do I have to start with "0" or can I start with 0.003 or what ever the value is??

thanks for previous help....u r great

Reaction score
yea u can start with anything
make sure u look at the questions that follow
and then u decide abt the scale

Reaction score
I have no idea what the **** this is. But if this had came, I would have failed