• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Practical paper 32

Reaction score
hw was the difficulty level ??
Well, with the first experiment the spheres refused to stick to the sticky surface. We lost 10-15 minutes because more adhesive had to be applied. With the second one, the oscillations were not smooth. It was difficult to measure and change the angles of the mass. Over all, it was not difficult to carry out the calculations but the experimental procedure was annoying. I had to repeat the first one many times, since two of my plotted plants did not fit the trend. How about yours?

Reaction score
Well, with the first experiment the spheres refused to stick to the sticky surface. We lost 10-15 minutes because more adhesive had to be applied. With the second one, the oscillations were not smooth. It was difficult to measure and change the angles of the mass. Over all, it was not difficult to carry out the calculations but the experimental procedure was annoying. I had to repeat the first one many times, since two of my plotted plants did not fit the trend. How about yours?
ours were ok too but ques#1 was a bit confusing bcz plotting graph was a kind of weird part
but Alhumdulilah!!! it was alrite overall!