• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Practical tomorrow!

Reaction score
Any info on what will be coming up tomorrow PM me or post it here.I already screwed the most imp paper (Phy P4)
I NEED to get an A in As Phy to save myself from a U overall! so plz admins don't remove this post!

Reaction score
HOW THE HELL IS HE CHEATING? NONE OF US EVEN KNOW WHAT IS COMING IN THE PAPER AND WE ARE ONLY SUGGESTING WHAT MIGHT COME
yea well maybe u don't know but teachers get 'confidential instructions' from Cambridge a month before the examinations start and many schools tell their students what exactly is coming..and those guys come on xtremepapers and tell everyone and people like you think they are just 'suggestions' when it's actually what's going to come in the exam..so think before you type..plus how are they suggestions when someone is saying 'so and so IS going to come' how are they to type IS if they are suggesting?? That means they either no for sure or there is simply a lack of understanding of the English language..

Reaction score
yea well maybe u don't know but teachers get 'confidential instructions' from Cambridge a month before the examinations start and many schools tell their students what exactly is coming..and those guys come on xtremepapers and tell everyone and people like you think they are just 'suggestions' when it's actually what's going to come in the exam..so think before you type..plus how are they suggestions when someone is saying 'so and so IS going to come' how are they to type IS if they are suggesting?? That means they either no for sure or there is simply a lack of understanding of the English language..

oh yeah mr smarty pants???

Well today i was told that other schools said heat capacity was coming in todays practical paper and it didn't nor were the things they said

SO SHUT UP AND GO HOME YOU TROLL