• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics unit 1 6PH01 discussion :)

Reaction score
imho, the only thing im sad about is Edexcel never gave us those Experimental question [6-9markers] they are the ones where u can always pick up a mark by bull Shi*ing

Reaction score
imho, the only thing im sad about is Edexcel never gave us those Experimental question [6-9markers] they are the ones where u can always pick up a mark by bull Shi*ing
what raw mark u expecting? am expecting a minimum of 47

Reaction score
Glad to let you all know that my centre will be contacting the edexel board tomorrow stressing the importance of our desire to have Saudi arabi disregarded from said physics exam

Reaction score
Glad to let you all know that my centre will be contacting the edexel board tomorrow stressing the importance of our desire to have Saudi arabi disregarded from said physics exam
So what happens next?? Are they gonna conduct once again in this month? Or what? Any idea.

Reaction score
I totally respect that guys! But it is incredibly unfair if an individual doesn't receive their appropriate grade because students who probably otherwise would have got U's decided to cheat

Reaction score
I totally respect that guys! But it is incredibly unfair if an individual doesn't receive their appropriate grade because students who probably otherwise would have got U's decided to cheat
yeah i completely agree with you cheating is just not at all acceptable. and whats worse is that other innocent students in saudi who didnt cheat and worked really hard might be affected.

Reaction score
y everyone??? there r some innocent ones like me too :p
Not everyone is going to be affected , they will check the papers and they will then see the school where the most candidates got
A's in physics and will then investigate. I am going to talk to the exam leader (whatever you call them) in my school and tell him about what happened . Btw we also can conplain! There's an email address from edexcel especially for complains

Reaction score
Not everyone is going to be affected , they will check the papers and they will then see the school where the most candidates got
A's in physics and will then investigate. I am going to talk to the exam leader (whatever you call them) in my school and tell him about what happened . Btw we also can conplain! There's an email address from edexcel especially for complains
i want to ask how people get the paper and post it rlly how?

Reaction score
i hope so :) i personally do not take physics but a lot of my friends here in saudi do and its unfair because they worked so hard :(

Reaction score
:((( the paper was awful, a thousand times harder than any of the past papers, grde boundaries better be low bcoz i dont expect bettrr than a E

Reaction score
Generally am so annoyed! I was soo happy with this paper really wanted a lot of calculation questions and it happened! If I have to resit the exam I will be livid! Stupid cheating cunts!