• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics unit 1 6PH01 discussion :)

Reaction score
guys i used the range formula 2*t*cos angle * something for finding t and i used the range of 183 from the next question
i got t as 9 something. when i used 9 in the next part i got 182.9 is it right? :p

Reaction score
Describe the motion of the solid ball :L
Ohh it was uniform acceleration and constant velocity. And after that it hit the ground ( 1st impact)
it decelerate instantly. And then it bounced back. I wrote this hope its correct.

Reaction score
Answers I got:

12.4 seconds
183.7m
CO2 emissions 0.75kg
Power: 3,057,065.2
Time to burn 25%: 36,000 something seconds
Anyone else get similar answers

Reaction score
i dont think the ball bounced in the last question....i think it was flowing through air with varying velocity...correct me if im wrong :)

Reaction score
Answers I got:

12.4 seconds
183.7m
CO2 emissions 0.75kg
Power: 3,057,065.2
Time to burn 25%: 36,000 something seconds
Anyone else get similar answers
i forgot all my calculation answers but i guess u got most correct!
what u wrote for whether it obeys or not hookes law?

Reaction score
It did
i dont think the ball bounced in the last question....i think it was flowing through air with varying velocity...correct me if im wrong :)
bounce it was dropped in air. The sharp decrease in velocity indicates that the ball was in contact with the floor and the difference in time between the two points was the contact time

Reaction score
I said i
i forgot all my calculation answers but i guess u got most correct!
what u wrote for whether it obeys or not hookes law?
I said that it didn't obey hookes law since the region of direct proportionality occurs long after the non linear region

Reaction score
I said i
I said that it didn't obey hookes law since the region of direct proportionality occurs long after the non linear region
i said it didnt obey cauz if we ll extend tht straight region it wont pass thro origin and hookes law sates tht force is proportional to extension - can i get 2 ?