• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pk.Std help(again)

Reaction score
Salam everyone,
there is a question which i m not so sure about.......here it goes

Why did General Musharaf took power in 1999???
n
Which term of Benazir Bhutto was better?From 1988-1990 or 1993-1996?

tnx for ur cooperation
:D

Reaction score
Well the first Question must be from Nigel Kelly !! It is a difficult one but I'll try to answer.
-Few Developments took place between the 1988-1999 and there was political crises in the country
-Kargil Conflict caused resentment for Nawaz Sharif from the Army when pakistan was about to win the war and Nawaz retreated the troops
-Plane Conspiracy was perhaps the most important reason for Musharraf to take over the rule from Nawaz Sharif.

Reaction score
For second Question
Well I would definatley support the first one as she was able to provide Rural Electrification and she went to USA and re-joined the common wealth.
She wasn't able to do much when she came for the second time due to the fact that she had to face many problems which included the family problem, Asif Ali Zaradri problem and the opposition was very strong !!

Reaction score
tnx a lot buddy......:D
i was facing heck of a problem in those two questionz.......

Reaction score
n best choice for me is to skip these questionz under the choice....
:D

Reaction score
well yeah its okay these questions are good but there is lack of matter in them

Reaction score
yeah but i think add maths and maths are similar so i can manage easily Inshaallah.

Reaction score
i wish i could give english this time......but we r not given choice..........:/