• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pk.Studies Paper 'Re-Conduction', Any Guess Papers!

Reaction score
Hello guys as most of you know about the re-conduction of the Pakistan Studies paper in Pk, so what you guys think how the paper is going to be? the things em worried of are;
  1. Can they make the whole paper from section 3?(because that's the always neglected section)
  2. Can they change the paper pattern as they may be angry on us or something similar.
  3. Is the paper going to be really tough, tougher than ever, I meant.
so guys what you think? :whistle:

They cannot change the paper pattern without officially telling it to all the institutions affiliated to it. So dont worry about that :p
Secondly, about the difficulty, i dont feel that way. Read this, http://www.britishcouncil.org/message-from-ceo-cie.pdf
I read that and i felt better. And about the section 3, No :p
The section 3 can be given priority, but surely there is going to be questions from Section 1 & 2. I feel that the first question would be from Section 1, Question two and three would be from Section 2. And Question four and five from Section 3.

Reaction score
I have never read Section 3, even in the previous paper.
And i will skip it this time too, ofc.
As for the paper pattern change, Not possible without telling us first.
Reading Section 1 and 2 thoroughly from book and taking a look at the main past paper questions is enough for a good grade! :)

Reaction score
Hello people. Just wanted to ask you guys that are you guys seriously skipping section 3? Ive heard attempting section 3 gives one a real benefit and a better grade as it is attempted by a really few number of students. Plus questions from section 3 are calculated with the help of the percentile thing. Any idea?
P.S: I've never read this section but thinking of doing it this time.

Reaction score
Hmm I never heard that before, not from anyone, nor read it anywhere, who told you about it? And what I think is that you just make your first two sections perfect and that would earn you a good grade! If you are done with the first two sections then make them more and more perfect!

Reaction score
I have never read this section too.
But its too late now.
Even if you somehow manage to read the entire section and understand it, this section won't be on the same level of perfection your other sections Are. Since you have been studying them for the past two years.
And even the students who study this section end up always answering the first three questions.
So i'd say reading it will be a complete waste of time.
I'd suggest you to master the first two sections completely. :)

Hello people. Just wanted to ask you guys that are you guys seriously skipping section 3? Ive heard attempting section 3 gives one a real benefit and a better grade as it is attempted by a really few number of students. Plus questions from section 3 are calculated with the help of the percentile thing. Any idea?

Reaction score

I've never skipped Section 3 :p
I ace in Z.A Bhutto-Pervez Musharraf :p

And seriously speaking, yes. That is something i have heard aswell, the Examiner gets a sigh of relief seeing a different question attempted, making him happy :p
Idk if its logical but thats what i have heard. It just gives a good impression on him and in some cases prevents him to drop the level.

Reaction score
Hello guys as most of you know about the re-conduction of the Pakistan Studies paper in Pk, so what you guys think how the paper is going to be? the things em worried of are;
  1. Can they make the whole paper from section 3?(because that's the always neglected section)
  2. Can they change the paper pattern as they may be angry on us or something similar.
  3. Is the paper going to be really tough, tougher than ever, I meant.
so guys what you think? :whistle:
1) IT is not possible from every section there is 1 or 2 questions but not more than 2 like 1 from section a 2 from b and c so if u skip section c u will be able to attempt it but my opinion is that u do early formation of pak and its probs and nawaz sharif, bhutto, ayub khan, benazir bhutto it wont be tough cox most of us now these major characters and what they did( kya gul khilain haan inhoon nay)
2)ppr pattern is changing in 2015 so u chill ppr pattern would be same. they r not angry with us cox we didnt did anything
3)this u can expect to happen. it might be tougher but not tougher than expected but still they mentioned in their article that the difficulty level would be equal to all past pprs
over all i guess if they make a tough ppr then percentile is going WAY down . There r many reasons for this because
1) most of the students would not appear in MJ as they r away from pakistan, they might have teared their statement or many r not ready to appear now. less students appearing in a subject means easy grading for example only pak gives urdu in the whole world so A and A* r easy to score in urdu(from my experience)
2) No one is willing to study and prepare for the best due to dil nahi kar raha yaan yay sub to ata ha mujhay! again this would affect the answers in ppr to even if history is done well, many students would not find geography easy as its not a general knowledge ppr but they also assess what u understand from the question
3) finally if ppr would be tough, again percentile would decrease
so u can chill and trust me everyone would study on last day ! so u cn score easily but remember i cannot say anything about nerds 8| !

Reaction score
1) IT is not possible from every section there is 1 or 2 questions but not more than 2 like 1 from section a 2 from b and c so if u skip section c u will be able to attempt it but my opinion is that u do early formation of pak and its probs and nawaz sharif, bhutto, ayub khan, benazir bhutto it wont be tough cox most of us now these major characters and what they did( kya gul khilain haan inhoon nay)
2)ppr pattern is changing in 2015 so u chill ppr pattern would be same. they r not angry with us cox we didnt did anything
3)this u can expect to happen. it might be tougher but not tougher than expected but still they mentioned in their article that the difficulty level would be equal to all past pprs
over all i guess if they make a tough ppr then percentile is going WAY down . There r many reasons for this because
1) most of the students would not appear in MJ as they r away from pakistan, they might have teared their statement or many r not ready to appear now. less students appearing in a subject means easy grading for example only pak gives urdu in the whole world so A and A* r easy to score in urdu(from my experience)
2) No one is willing to study and prepare for the best due to dil nahi kar raha yaan yay sub to ata ha mujhay! again this would affect the answers in ppr to even if history is done well, many students would not find geography easy as its not a general knowledge ppr but they also assess what u understand from the question
3) finally if ppr would be tough, again percentile would decrease
so u can chill and trust me everyone would study on last day ! so u cn score easily but remember i cannot say anything about nerds 8| !

dude you just made my day :), yeah you are right about the percentile thing and hahaha yeah even I was acting the same way that, " han yay to ata he ha mujay not a big deal blah blah blah" but I just can't understand one thing, you said that geography is not a general knowledge paper! :/ I had always been thinking like it is.... :/

Reaction score
Now
I've never skipped Section 3 :p
I ace in Z.A Bhutto-Pervez Musharraf :p

And seriously speaking, yes. That is something i have heard aswell, the Examiner gets a sigh of relief seeing a different question attempted, making him happy :p
Idk if its logical but thats what i have heard. It just gives a good impression on him and in some cases prevents him to drop the level.

Now you're making me get more and more confused. -_-

Reaction score
Hmm I never heard that before, not from anyone, nor read it anywhere, who told you about it? And what I think is that you just make your first two sections perfect and that would earn you a good grade! If you are done with the first two sections then make them more and more perfect!

Thanks. I still doubt about that though :p

Reaction score
quote="Xpolymer Meesum, post: 607685, member: 68623"]Hmm I never heard that before, not from anyone, nor read it anywhere, who told you about it? And what I think is that you just make your first two sections perfect and that would earn you a good grade! If you are done with the first two sections then make them more and more perfect!
That's what my teachers says. And the percentile thing, one of my seniors told me about it and suggested me to do it. But now I guess I'm out of time so I'd leave section 3. Plus life never in my life have I touched this section. It contains a number of kachra done by our presidents and prime ministers so astalavista section 3. ;)

:) you actually put those quote code wrongly :), fix it, edit your post and haha yeah are right and just leave the percentile thing you want an A* na then just make your first two sections perfect and go for the paper believe in GOD and have faith in yourself and attempt everything rightly you always have to choose wisely, this is not the time to go for section 3, its the peak time you just make those things perfect which you are familiar with and right at this moment I don't thinkso that your or mine or anyone's mind is going to accept that crap written in the section 3 so leave it and peace :D!

Reaction score

t's what my teachers says. And the percentile thing, one of my seniors told me about it and suggested me to do it. But now I guess I'm out of time so I'd leave section 3. Plus life never in my life have I touched this section. It contains a number of kachra done by our presidents and prime ministers so astalavista section 3. ;)