• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pk.Studies Paper 'Re-Conduction', Any Guess Papers!

Reaction score
Hello guys as most of you know about the re-conduction of the Pakistan Studies paper in Pk, so what you guys think how the paper is going to be? the things em worried of are;
  1. Can they make the whole paper from section 3?(because that's the always neglected section)
  2. Can they change the paper pattern as they may be angry on us or something similar.
  3. Is the paper going to be really tough, tougher than ever, I meant.
so guys what you think? :whistle:

Reaction score
Hello guys as most of you know about the re-conduction of the Pakistan Studies paper in Pk, so what you guys think how the paper is going to be? the things em worried of are;
  1. Can they make the whole paper from section 3?(because that's the always neglected section)
  2. Can they change the paper pattern as they may be angry on us or something similar.
no, d whole ppr cannot be 4rm section 3 but what i think is d parts can be inter- related like part (C) on relations of british in q(3) which is mainly section 2
yeh i think dat d pattern may change like 3 ques 4 section 3 (well dat never happens)
yes most probably it will be tough

Reaction score
hmm I kind of was thinking the same way, but likewise what they mentioned in their statements about the re-conduction they had indirectly mentioned that the paper is not going to be tough but lets see, don't lose faith in yourselves, hope for the best! :whistle:

Reaction score
thats not possile i think:confused:

Reaction score
well this can result in failure in exams:whistle:so i dont think its possible:coffee:

yeah obviously this will result in failure, but what just happen has resulted in failure as-well but it was their apologies which were accepted by us, moreover by me :D otherwise it could have gone wild! :whistle:, COFFEE ACCEPTED! here's one for you :coffee:!

Reaction score
yeah obviously this will result in failure, but what just happen has resulted in failure as-well but it was their apologies which were accepted by us, moreover by me :D otherwise it could have gone wild! :whistle:, COFFEE ACCEPTED! here's one for you :coffee:!
:ROFLMAO:thanks fr the coffee but is anyone gonna prepare section3 as i havent even read it once:notworthy:

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO:thanks fr the coffee but is anyone gonna prepare section3 as i havent even read it once:notworthy:

np for the coffee! between I have not even read the whole both, section one and two, not even once from the book :) all I do is going through past papers as all the questions are repeated and cont'd... :whistle:

Reaction score
hmm I kind of was thinking the same way, but likewise what they mentioned in their statements about the re-conduction they had indirectly mentioned that the paper is not going to be tough but lets see, don't lose faith in yourselves, hope for the best! :whistle:

hope 4 d best .........and expect d WORST !!;)