• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

places u'd really love to visit

Reaction score
well i wud love to visit Malaysia... Spain... love to see Niagara falls..scotland.. MAKKAH (offcrse) .. and much more !!
what wud u ppl like to visit??

Reaction score
mauritius/ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/Scotland/ Bahamas/hawaii/ etc. etc. etc. ( and Makkah wich cumz 1st n d list!)

Reaction score
I hate this planet , therefore I want heavens. ( and Hajj before that , ofcourse )

Reaction score
SuperXDE said:
I hate this planet , therefore I want heavens. ( and Hajj before that , ofcourse )

I never considered such an idea....! I'll steal it! :D

Makkah, Italy, Switzerland , Egypt, Heaven! :)

Reaction score
The question was about places u'd like 2 VISIT!!!! i want paradise 2 be my ETERNAL abode ;) nt just visit it :p

Reaction score
hey!!!!!!!!!! i wanna knw wr planet master wantz 2 go! probably in2 the pc. hehe. PLANET MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
ive been to Saudi arabia... 2 times.. worth ur visit....it was cool.... been to Malaysia...also been to Philippines 3 times (awesome places)..... been to Europe(belgium, france, netherlands) ... a place u gotta see...... and South Africa..... (Table mountain ROCKS!!!) :p ..... i travel alot..... i hop i see Egypt or Europe again this summer.... :D

Reaction score
Emortal said:
ive been to Saudi arabia... 2 times.. worth ur visit....it was cool.... been to Malaysia...also been to Philippines 3 times (awesome places)..... been to Europe(belgium, france, netherlands) ... a place u gotta see...... and South Africa..... (Table mountain ROCKS!!!) :p ..... i travel alot..... i hop i see Egypt or Europe again this summer.... :D

are u sure ur name is nt sara? :shock: