• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

places u'd really love to visit

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Hawaii island is in the U.S.A ,,, no??? :? :?

Reaction score
Mauritius is ideal for those wanting to have a beach holiday with the unbelievable clear waters of Indian Ocean which washes out the coastal lagoons, lined by golden beaches with fine sand and coconut palm trees. This island in the middle of the Indian Ocean enchants people from the very first moment. Mauritius offers a diverse range of water sport facilities such as scuba diving/snorkeling , wind surfing/water skiing , kite surfing, big game fishing, para-sailing and a lot more. In short, it is a real treasure waiting to be discovered. I won't tell more, I'll let it be a surprise. :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Ammmm...
looks like someone is exaggerating around :p :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Oh em G :eek: :eek: :)
Is this really the place U live in ??? :eek: :eek:
I mean come on :eek:

Reaction score
God promise. :)

P.s: I'm not the only one from Mauritius on xpf. There are also my friends; kooky, snowberry and heshna. :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Awwww :)
I would have believed in it anyway. ( No need of any promise)
But that is Truely Heaven on Earth, besides if those photos were not EDITED.

Reaction score
Of course not. :p I'm leaving Mauritius in two years time, by the way. I'm flying to U.S.A for my tertiary level but i will be back in (i think) 10 years or maybe more. :)

Edit>> So you're from Pakistan and India is close to your country, right? I'm just asking because I'm flying to India on the 30th of November for the holidays. Will spend a month there. :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
And why not do that in Mauritius?? :)

>>>>> Indiaa...
hhmmm..
m from PAKISTAN :)

Reaction score
That's because I JUST LOVE USA. As i posted in the Help, suggestions and bla bla topic :D, next year I'm gonna do IB. Hoping to get an admission in one of the 5 top uni there.

The academic level in Mauritius is good but i want more than that. I want the best. :D

Reaction score
Not Stanford but the remaining two are in my list. I'm gonna work for that. :)

P.S: A medical university. :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Then YALE is the BEST!!!!
Wish u all the LUCK :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
For medical it's YALE :p
and pleasure is all mine :D