• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

please help..am too confused

Reaction score
iv done A level.. i want to make a career in maths.. i want to do
1. Banking with finance
2. Management with finance
3. Forensic Accounting
4. Actuarial Science
5. Maths with computer science

in university of mauritius.. please help me to choose one where there will be more job prospects and well paid in mauritius..
i got a B in mathematics..

Reaction score
do what interests u. these all fields have a good demand in market.

Reaction score
Well.. yes all of these are very highly paid and recognized all over the world..... especially actuarial sciences cuz its i think the highest paid profession in the world at present...... its requires great skills ...... select the one you are interested in.....

Reaction score
actually actuarial science iz not much in demand in mauritius,,,.. am thinking about banking with finance

Reaction score
Seriously speaking, do what interests you, because when your work becomes your interest, there's no stopping you! Allah opens doors for us , sometimes, graduating from extreme renound institutes can't get you those handy jobs which a simple graduated can get. Just trust in your abilities!

Reactions: Z.S
Reaction score
If your planning on advancing with Maths, isn't the first three in the field of commerce?
I dunno just saying.. Im doing my alevels this year, what I understand only the last 2 seem like something involved with maths.

Mathematics Isnt a subject you can depend on solely. It's not an independant subject.. You need Physics or Chemistry to go along with it, or something like that..

Oooorr.. you can always go for teaching.. :p .. its nothing bad, your going to help our future generation naah?

Reaction score
Go for the one you think you are best at..Go with your intrest and it will be good for you INSHALLLAH:)