• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please help; Answer Sheet

Reaction score
Zishi said:
Mobeen said:
thts really good zishi .. hope maths ppr cums an easy one ..
Nah, it doesn't matter for me. ;)
NICE lets see what do u do
getting a distinction is not at all difficult!
oh well r u from pakistan
if so give me ur info like ur school name n etc' :!:

Reaction score
zishi thts really good. i sure do hope u score a distintion ..
can u give me any tips on how to prepare for maths .. nd physx too ..

Reaction score
Man, Maths distinction wont be easy. The percentile is too high.. Even if u get full marks, still u might not get it. Coz someone else might have done a better paper... and there r so many people good in maths... there is a higher chance of getting a distinction in addmaths if u r gud enough...

Reaction score
Mobeen said:
zishi thts really good. i sure do hope u score a distintion ..
can u give me any tips on how to prepare for maths .. nd physx too ..
Just solve the paper 1 of 2006-2009, if you really want to do good in paper 1. And as for paper 2, it's just to revise your concepts, and see your mistakes, if you solved them before. ;)
Chief Examiner said:
Zishi said:
Mobeen said:
thts really good zishi .. hope maths ppr cums an easy one ..
Nah, it doesn't matter for me. ;)
NICE lets see what do u do
getting a distinction is not at all difficult!
oh well r u from pakistan
if so give me ur info like ur school name n etc' :!:
lol. I study in Sadiq Public School, plus for the full info just see the wikipedia page of it. =)
hamidali391 said:
Man, Maths distinction wont be easy. The percentile is too high.. Even if u get full marks, still u might not get it. Coz someone else might have done a better paper... and there r so many people good in maths... there is a higher chance of getting a distinction in addmaths if u r gud enough...
Let's just hope for the best. :)

Reaction score
@zishi ive heard of sadiq public school.. bahawalpur right ?
@hamidali yea . percentile is gona be high .. nd also in maths many ppl score 100 % ... but everyone dusnt get a distinction ,. they giv the distinction to the person who has done beter in attempting the ppr. . nd has aplied good and acording to the level concepts..

Reaction score
Mobeen said:
@zishi ive heard of sadiq public school.. bahawalpur right ?
@hamidali yea . percentile is gona be high .. nd also in maths many ppl score 100 % ... but everyone dusnt get a distinction ,. they giv the distinction to the person who has done beter in attempting the ppr. . nd has aplied good and acording to the level concepts..
Yeah, it is at bahawalpur! ;) Here's more info about my school: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadiq_Public_School

Reaction score
nic school.. one of my class felow has come from there a few months ago ..

Reaction score
Mobeen said:
nic school.. one of my class felow has come from there a few months ago ..
Who? Can you name him, please? :eek: And in which school do you study?