• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please help; Answer Sheet

Reaction score
Hello, in the MCQs answer sheet whre we have to do our signature, I first did my signature with blue pointer, but then as the invigilators advised me, I wrote in pencil next to it. Will my answer sheet be accepted? Please reply as soon as possible.

Reaction score
well why the hell did you do that!!!!!!!!!!!!the examiner might just get suspicious about more than 1 guy doin the paper so cant say!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding man cmon ofcourse it would be accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
khan_123 said:
well why the hell did you do that!!!!!!!!!!!!the examiner might just get suspicious about more than 1 guy doin the paper so cant say!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding man cmon ofcourse it would be accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm in doubt that maybe their computer which checks the answer may be capable of detecting pointer's ink and it may simply deny my sheet. :'(

Reaction score
just chill.no worry,ur sheet will be accepted as they accepted ur money widout pointing out the types of notes ;)

Reaction score
shahoo said:
just chill.no worry,ur sheet will be accepted as they accepted ur money widout pointing out the types of notes ;)
K, thanks a lot everyone. But I don't why I'm still worried? How can I contact the CIE officials?

Reaction score
check the sheet type thing u got from cie wid ur statement of entry,there will be sum info abt thier no's n address

Reaction score
hey dude chill. nuthin iz gonna happen, this happens to many candidates not just u....
the point of using pencil on the answer shett is that the computer cannot detect ink!!
well if u r still worried here is da phone number and email for contacting CIE

Phone: +44 1223 553554

for emailing copy dis adress in ur url and hit Enter: http://ask.cie.org.uk/system/selfservic ... ON_REQUEST

Reaction score
jafar said:
hey dude chill. nuthin iz gonna happen, this happens to many candidates not just u....
the point of using pencil on the answer shett is that the computer cannot detect ink!!
well if u r still worried here is da phone number and email for contacting CIE

Phone: +44 1223 553554

for emailing copy dis adress in ur url and hit Enter: http://ask.cie.org.uk/system/selfservic ... ON_REQUEST
Well, I've already E-mailed them and there's no reply. Let's see what does Zohaib bro say. :)

Reaction score
please man dont talk senseless ofcourse theyll accept it and they dont check the papers online.

Reaction score
i also did my signature with the blue pen, and many too. soo no problem 4 it.........it will be acceptable

Reaction score
i did the signature with blue ink... our invigilators told us to to do the signatures in ink :S... pencil had to be used in the answers and while shading the candidate no. otherwise there were no specific instructions bout what to use on the signature.... so chill..... and OMR detects postion of marks... the computer doesnt checks the signature.. it will be checked by the examiner... and secondly even if our sheet gets rejected examiner will check them by hand...

Reaction score
no worries.. my examiner told us herself tht we hav to do the signature in pen.. nd the signature dusnt even mater.. last year in islamiat nd pk stds i did a new sign in each ppr as i didnt remembr which i had done in the previous ppr .. got 3 As .. sign s no big deal..

Reaction score
itz not a problem,,there were quite a few who had done that in my school as well and the invigilator told itz alryt...N in case u dint realize,even if the OMR doesnt detect it, the examiner can mark it by hand...wat matters mostly is the way u do ur answers..

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone! Now I can hopefully concentrate on other subjects, cuz my distinction is not going anywhere now. :D

Reaction score
oh surely it would b accepted
how much are u sure about distinction and in which subjects??????????
any way good luck!

Reaction score
Chief Examiner said:
oh surely it would b accepted
how much are u sure about distinction and in which subjects??????????
any way good luck!
Well, I'm 99% sure about it and I'm hoping for distinction in Maths, too!

Reaction score
howx da preperation for physics ppl ??? is dere more chance ov electronics cumin ??? cux t didnt cum in ATP??!