• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PLEASE HELP ME! SOMEONE GUIDE ME!

Reaction score
As all of you know that the Pakstudies paper is happening again! I really can't study and Im reallllllly tense about it! When I sit to revise, I can't!! PLEASE HELP ME! Because I've been dreaming of an A* for really long! I really wanna achieve it this time, but I can't ! I don't know what to do???? HELP PLEASE! As Im really worried about it!

Reaction score
As all of you know that the Pakstudies paper is happening again! I really can't study and Im reallllllly tense about it! When I sit to revise, I can't!! PLEASE HELP ME! Because I've been dreaming of an A* for really long! I really wanna achieve it this time, but I can't ! I don't know what to do???? HELP PLEASE! As Im really worried about it!

the same is happening with me! :/ when I sit down for revising I just can't don't I just feel like I know everything but revising is necessary but that's what I don't want to, but on the same hand em tensed! :/:cautious:

Reaction score
You know, you can give the paper in Oct/Nov without any additional charges. That what I'm doing. Even though I was expecting A*'s, I knew it would be impossible for me to revise the syllabus within such a short time. Hence I'm skipping it now and will give it comfortably in Oct/Nov.

Reaction score
You know, you can give the paper in Oct/Nov without any additional charges. That what I'm doing. Even though I was expecting A*'s, I knew it would be impossible for me to revise the syllabus within such a short time. Hence I'm skipping it now and will give it comfortably in Oct/Nov.

that's good but I am just giving Pk.Studies so I had decided to give it now as it will bring an end to O-Levels!, that's why I did it...

Reaction score
Which 4 other subjects ? I will give the rest of the papers in May/June. I think in your school O-Level's is only for 2 years - in ours, it's three.

Reaction score
The only thing I can give to you is that you HAVE TO DO IT! It's not really a matter of choice. You want that A*, then work to get it. Pretty simple.

Reaction score

I can't study too, wasting too much time.
The only difference between us is that i am not that tensed. :)
And plus, have to give islamiyat too. :/