• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please help me!!

Reaction score
i've got d same confusion... m gna give all 8 subs n perhaps i wont have time to prepare all the three sections. which two sections are the most important according to pastpaers? in my school exams.. i never anser the questions of sec 2 rite n i just saw the paper ov m/j 2010,, the trait ov sec 2 was more dominant .. :p
@angel of darkness... did u leave any section for the preparation ov ur send ups?

Reaction score
Moeexa said:
i've got d same confusion... m gna give all 8 subs n perhaps i wont have time to prepare all the three sections. which two sections are the most important according to pastpaers? in my school exams.. i never anser the questions of sec 2 rite n i just saw the paper ov m/j 2010,, the trait ov sec 2 was more dominant .. :p
@angel of darkness... did u leave any section for the preparation ov ur send ups?

Dude if you think that you wont have time for doing all sections then leave section 3 out but section 2 then becomes very important as well as section 1,because you need to know each and everything of the first two sections.Also try preparing for geography as well as you can as this time in oct/nov session most people lost marks and their grades because of the pattern change.(But its not advisable to leave sec 3 or any other section because of syllabus change,which might result in more questions being asked from after Pakistan's independence). ;)

:idea:
For more info about this ask the people who gave their PAK.STUDIES exam in Oct/Nov session this term.Also you could wait for the oct/nov paper to be uploaded here then we shall have a fair idea about the pattern.

I just want to ask you one thing why dont you answer sec 2 questions as they are the easiest of all sections it doesnt involve any wars just reforms,hindu muslim relations and british relations.?????? :?:

Reaction score
i do attempt questions from sec 2 but mostly um unable to understand the exact reqiurement ov d question or how to give the evaluation ov d anser. Btw... i do attempt questions frm sec 3. questns frm sec 2 n 1 r often tricky. actualyy um nt gona prepare the foreign relations and the languges and another topic but i'l try to prepare every other topic. i saw the paper ov oct/nov 2010, most ov the questns were from sec 1 n 2 !!
my class fellows hu've got As n A*s , most ov dem had not prepared sec 3 esp relations n languages. um still confused , wich two secs r d most important to prepare?
( n scouserlfc , if the reply was for me.... UM NT A DUDE!!! )

Reaction score
Moeexa: YES IT HAS BEEN A pattern for many years that 3 questions come frm section 1 n 2 and 2 frm section 3..............so people usually do the 3 questions of section 1 n 2 n leave the other two ones ;) many dont do so and i dont think so that i myself will :p ;)

Reaction score
Moeexa said:
i do attempt questions from sec 2 but mostly um unable to understand the exact reqiurement ov d question or how to give the evaluation ov d anser. Btw... i do attempt questions frm sec 3. questns frm sec 2 n 1 r often tricky. actualyy um nt gona prepare the foreign relations and the languges and another topic but i'l try to prepare every other topic. i saw the paper ov oct/nov 2010, most ov the questns were from sec 1 n 2 !!
my class fellows hu've got As n A*s , most ov dem had not prepared sec 3 esp relations n languages. um still confused , wich two secs r d most important to prepare?
( n scouserlfc , if the reply was for me.... UM NT A DUDE!!! )

Okay im sorry i called you a dude but i didnt mean any harm i just call people dude as a friend but never mind. :eek:

SORRY THOUGH. :D

Reaction score
@scouslrfc.. hahaha :D no pro i didnt mind dt . u can cal me dude i wont mind... :D ;) ;) :p

@silent hunter : r yu preparin sec 3? em gona do selective study frm sec 3 n ya!! I AM UNABLE TO LEARN THAT LANGUAGES THINGEE!!! i thynk um gna leave tht too. ;) :p
lets pray that the questns that cme frm sec 1 n 2 r heellll eeeesssyyyyyy :) ;)
n btw.. r u apearin in all 8 subs or only p.s isl n urdu??

Reaction score
no problem.....:)

yup inshallah i hope that 4 questions come from section 1 and 2 so that we can answer easily........

Reaction score
i also hope that 4 questions come from section 1 n 2 and they be easy enough for us :p ;) :)

@moeexa:i gave islamiat in October November session 2010.

Reaction score
Well if u ask me leave out section 3 of history. the reason is more concentration on 1st two sections. sec 3 involves questions demanding more evaluative skills rather than informative so u better concentrate on wat u hve learnt till now. that doesnt mean u shudnt touch it at all. revise it but focus on sec 1 and 2 the most.
for geography, i prefer huma N.sethi...her book is awsum..put syllabus in front ov u and checklist the pts u hve revised...if any thing not explained in books u hve, then bring it to XPF...we'll all help..!This is the time u shud hve finished learning and start revising.
And try understanding situations the questions giv, & dnt panic wen u see an unexpected question....especially in examz..Goodluck..!! :)

Reaction score
Keep on doing past papers to such an extent that the mark schemes are literally seared into your brain. I only had a month to prepare. Pakistan Studies- A and Islamiyat- A no A* however but I'm happy cause now I can concentrate on other subjects. Might I suggest reading examiner reports also to see what the examiner is looking for in a particular question. Best of luck.