• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Please help me!!

Reaction score
Guys i am new to this site... I am going to give PAK STD papers this year... I need some tips that might help me gain A*.... Please help me out!!! And is it f9 if i pepare uptill section 2 in history!!!
Looking forward to your suggestions!!!

Reaction score
Dude I also had asked this question and I got the reply that people do sometimes leave the last section out but due to the syllabus being changed it is better to not to leave it.And these people who leave it out are mostly starting to learn almost a month before exams since you have got ample time it is best if you do all the sections.But as the decision is with you to what to learn then if you do leave out the last section then you must learn each and everything in the first two sections as mostly there are three questions that come from the first two topics out of a choice of five and you have to answer three.But incidentally if any question comes and you dont know then you will suffer a loss of marks.
I prefer if you learn all but this is only a suggestion.:)

Reaction score
well........... dude section is difficult , i agree ............ but i dont think so that you should leave it.......... (i maself havent decided whether to do or not :p )

Reaction score
scoursific explained it all but i guess it wont be good to leave section 3 as the syllabus has been extended I myself is planning to do all sections but i will concentrate more on section 1 and section 2 but still i will learn section 3.....If u are giving all paeprs in this may june session and u have less time for pak.std then leave it otherwise its not good since u have alot of time......To get A* in pak.std in history do past papers as much as possible make own answers according to markschemes if possible and otheriwse read nigel kelly.....Read redspots to understand the pattern of writing the answers......FOR GEOGRAPHY its all about concept and how well u have acquired knowledge about topic...clear concepts from huma naz sethi and iftikhar's notes i prefer getting his academy session if possible otherwise buy his notes they are v.helpful and easy to understand rest read mark schemes and solve past papers U WILL DO GREAT INSHALLAH!!hope this helped :p

Reaction score
Thanks everyone.... I am going to leave out section 3 because i have to give islamiyat and urdu papers along with pk std... by the way angel of darkness can you help me up by attaching iftikhars notes!! I wud be thankful... and plz help me up by sending me notes if you can... It wud be very kind... Wud you do me this favour???!!! I beg for your help... lol :)

Reaction score
Dude we all are also giving Islamiat and urdu along with Pak studies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
My suggestion: do NOT leave out section 3. you still have plenty of time and insha Allah you'll be able to prepare well. Due to change in the syllabus, section 3 now has more weightage than before! By the way, you'll have much more advantage if you do section 3 :). Sections 1 and 2 involve quite tricky questions, which would require detailed info along with analytical skills. If you do section 3, you'll have the choice to leave those you find ambiguous. Tell you what, i started my real preparation about only 2 months before the exams, did all sections (and got an A*). That is not to suggest that you dont study now. Build up ur concepts and work hard. :D :)

Reaction score
Our teacher says that he'll teach us everything till sec 2... the last batch did not even touched even a single page of sec 3 and all the hardworkers got A*... if i get ample time i'll definately try to work out on sec 3... btw can u guys please share your notes with me if you have any...!!

Reaction score
i certainly have answers to questions till ayub era all questions and answers the repeated ones and difficult ones.... (after ayub era i havent done yet) but unfortunately i dont have scanner to post htem here plus my sendups are going on so i m a bit busy history paper went well i did 1 question from every section thats my best choice :) and inshAllah A guranteed with answers i wrote please pray for me as i grade i get in these sendups will be my final school grade that my teacher will send to cambridge(it doesnt matter but still)......AND POST ANY QUESTION OF HISTORY 4,7,14 MARkS.....i will post the answer.,,,,For geography i have iftikhar-ul-haq notes u can get them from any book shop.....

Reaction score
What are the possible questions for the war of independence 1857!!???
& Why was the simla deputation important???
Why was the Congress formed....
Although in know all of it, i'd like to improve my answer... Hope u'll help!!!

Reaction score
Nerd for Word said:
What are the possible questions for the war of independence 1857!!???
& Why was the simla deputation important???
Why was the Congress formed....
Although in know all of it, i'd like to improve my answer... Hope u'll help!!!

Well the possible questions of the war of independence are what were the causes of war of independence,what were the results of the war of independence ,what were its events,its long term and immediate causes
OR

A question can come like this Were the religious factors the most important cause of the war of independence?do you agree or disagree?Explain your answer.(14)

The simla deputation was important in many ways:(im writing in point form but please dont write in the exams in point form)

1.It showed that hte work of sir syed and other reformers had helped bridge the gap between the british and the muslims.
2.It led to the formation of ML and served as a platform for it
3.It was the first step on the long road to independence
4.It made the hindu muslim rivalry exist in the constitution as well.
5.its importance was recognised because of the acceptance of seperate electrorates and more seats.
6.It gave the supressed muslims the courage as they thought them selves as inferior community.
7.It made the Indians believe that a partition was necessary in any hindu muslim state
Well for the other question the answer is pretty much short.

1.the congress was a voice of hindus through which they told what they want to the british
2.First it had declared loyalty to the british but it mainly stood for gaining independence from the british.
(you can also refer about the formation of congress and its failure to ask for more reforms....
:D

Reaction score
Dude i edited a little so there were some points missing in the original one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
but for a 7 marks question i guess those 4 were enough..but for further explanation and clearance its good to have more reasons...

Reaction score
i guess the three points for congress wud be...
the british came to know the demands of the indians....
they became involved in the government....
help me identify the third one... i guess i stated both the points above correct????

Reaction score
heyyy i think 3 point may b ....

AS BRITISH FOR SOW THAT OPEN REBELLION WOULD NOT B FAR OFF THEREFOR THEY DECIDED TO MAKE A POLITICAL MOVEMENT.

i hope i may b rite...plzzz correct me if m wrong...

Reaction score
Nerd for Word said:
@ scouserlfc your 2nd point does not tell why was the congress formed!!! and what about the third???

Dude you already told the two points and then Meesam also pointed out the third point.You could say that it was a loyal party to the british but yes its a wrong point so ur were right and i am wrong. ;)

Reaction score
YuP i want to ask 1 thing......... For The

PART C QUESTION WHICH CONSIST OF 14 MARKS....
THERZZ WRITTN TO WRITE IN THE NOTE FORM ...O I M A BIT CONFUSED WHEATHER TO MAKE PARAGRAPH OR NOT...

HELP ME OUT :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: