• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PLEASE HELP ME!

Reaction score
hello, i am new here but i really need help in ICT! can anyone tell me how to make charts on excel? I really need help with it!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE answer ASAP!!! thank u ! :) :) :?:

Reaction score
hi there ,
here is some simple tutorial i made ,hope it helps and good luck in exams :D .
P.S :sorry for the handwriting :p ,it was written with mouse .

The whole image might not be visible ,you can right-click and copy the image link and paste it into a new tab or window ..

Untitled-6.jpg

Reaction score
Hey thank you but im guessing this is 2007? i wanted help in 2003 because thats the one we use and it has some annoying things like series and legends and so on.. thanks anyways :D

Reaction score
nadia95 said:
Hey thank you but im guessing this is 2007? i wanted help in 2003 because thats the one we use and it has some annoying things like series and legends and so on.. thanks anyways :D
well i dnt knw y u want it in 2003 mode but if for the practicals of ict thn u gotta use 2007 cause thats a rule from cie

Reaction score
Sajjad619 said:
nadia95 said:
well i dnt knw y u want it in 2003 mode but if for the practicals of ict thn u gotta use 2007 cause thats a rule from cie

well actually not really ,i gave my ICT and there was 2003 also ,and the one i am using is not 2007 its 2010 ,its very easy but unfortunately BC did not provide me with it .

Reaction score
Sajjad619 said:
nadia95 said:

This is 100% false, there is no software requirement for IGCSE practicals as mentioned in the syllabus. As long as the software can perform all the required skills mentioned in the syllabus, it can be used. We just just did our ICT practicals on Office 2003 and had no problems.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!
Well burndtjamb is correct....dont worry it clearly mentions in the syllabus...that u can use any ...