• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

please help........

Reaction score
recently i gave my A-levels and my subjects were physics, chemistry and maths
iam extremely confused of which "career" will be best for me in future. i wnt to choose a career, which is highly demanded,good job facilities and which will earn me alott of money.
is computer engineering a good career ?? or architectural eng ??
or any other career?? please can anyone give me some suggesion....!!!

Reaction score
iam extremely confused of which "career" will be best for me in future. i wnt to choose a career, which is highly demanded,good job facilities and which will earn me alott of money.
Well that's kinda hard, finding all the goods in one career. Computer engineering is a respectable field, and if you plan on going abroad for Msc, that is even better. It's hard however, getting job opportunities in Pakistan. Choose wisely

Reaction score
computer engineering is a good field,but the employment is better abroad.i would say go for software engineering its a bit difficult but is a desk job and is highly paid.Architecture engineering i dont think so.