• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PLEASE REPLY

Reaction score
hi all,
i have done maths paper 4 extended exam today the exam was really hard and i cant stop thinking about it
i really want to know what grade will i get atleast estimation so can anyone please tell me what are the marks for A*,A,B,C,D,F
NOTE: i lost about 8 marks in paper 2 but im really worried about paper 4 please replyyy
+ any general tips for tmrw pape 6 bio exam??? answer plz
and thanx in advance

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
All depends on the threshold!
Usually the threshold for hard papers is really really low so you can still get an A* if you screwed around 20 marks but this is just an estimate!

Reaction score
Sorry to bring you down hala, it was very easy exam, and check my post for expected curves!! =D and bio tips

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
did u do second variant or first ,i.e,paper42 or 41 mine was 42

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
very well but i find ur ans. wrong i am sorry i dont want to disheart u
well for me i t was good but generally speaking it was hard tricky and lengthy

Reaction score
any answers? =D i need to know what i did wrong ( i dont actually thing i did wrong) =p

Reaction score
i thought that and did it but it was not right =s , check it for your self, put n as 3 and answer should = to 2 but in this case it dosnt

Reaction score
i think all u need to do is to ensure tht u understand all the topics and every ques from the past papers
unfortunately for me i started way too late so i didnt do as well in pp4 but im planning on rewriting the math
in oct/nov this yr.....