• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pls help curfew problem in the country

Reaction score
hey guys we are having difficult political situations in our country. so anytime we might be blessed with curfew :p what will be the consequence will the exam be postponed or will we be refunded?

Reaction score
hey guys we are having difficult political situations in our country. so anytime we might be blessed with curfew :p what will be the consequence will the exam be postponed or will we be refunded?
which country?

Reaction score
they will reschedule your exams thn..

Reaction score

which country?
and is the curfew during exam periods? (because generally they are at night)
you should also contact your examination center + teachers

Reaction score
Well,i was supposed to give my accounts ppr in nov 2009 and the paper2 got cancelled due to closure of the exam venues by the govt due to the terrorist activities going on in the country............The british council gave us 2 options later........either take the refund or get a free entry for exam in june 2010........i opted for the refund and THOSE GOD-DAMNED MISERS JUST REPAYED Rs.2500 OUT OF THE 8000 I had payed......Now it says on every registration form of the CIE Exams that if due to circumstances beyond their control an exam gets cancelled the british councils liability will be limited to the refund of the registration fee ONLY or retesting at a later date............

Reaction score
Well,i was supposed to give my accounts ppr in nov 2009 and the paper2 got cancelled due to closure of the exam venues by the govt due to the terrorist activities going on in the country............The british council gave us 2 options later........either take the refund or get a free entry for exam in june 2010........i opted for the refund and THOSE GOD-DAMNED MISERS JUST REPAYED Rs.2500 OUT OF THE 8000 I had payed......Now it says on every registration form of the CIE Exams that if due to circumstances beyond their control an exam gets cancelled the british councils liability will be limited to the refund of the registration fee ONLY or retesting at a later date............
thankx... so now if we miss our P6 on maths then we will have to give P1 as well? in may june?

Reaction score
thankx... so now if we miss our P6 on maths then we will have to give P1 as well? in may june?

Lol no don't worry it won't happen like that! :) Yes we did have delay in exams in Oct/Nov session because of supposed terrorist activities but they didn't tell us that we can give the paper later or get a refund. I was one of the candidates too. Instead they sent e-mails and couriers which contained details of the specific exams that have been delayed. Those specific exams were given a month later than usual so you don't have to worry about anything! ;)

Reaction score
i am from nepal too...There won't be any curfew ,just a frigging strike ..jUst give your best and **** the rest..

Reaction score
i am from nepal too...There won't be any curfew ,just a frigging strike ..jUst give your best and **** the rest..
hoina ni hero.. jeth 14 le garda curfew laune halla cha..if the situation goes on like this..there will be curfew re

Reaction score
Lol no don't worry it won't happen like that! :) Yes we did have delay in exams in Oct/Nov session because of supposed terrorist activities but they didn't tell us that we can give the paper later or get a refund. I was one of the candidates too. Instead they sent e-mails and couriers which contained details of the specific exams that have been delayed. Those specific exams were given a month later than usual so you don't have to worry about anything! ;)
dude u must have given the english paper........only that paper was reshceduled in Pakistan......the accounts ppr was never re-scheduled...:cautious:........ most of us were given the refund.....!!!!