• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Plz help

Reaction score
when i received my result i was really disappointed even decided not to study anymore but now i really want to do well in my exams now.. i m going to give AS and A2 combined in June 2014 someone plz help me how should i go about it and how should i study to ace my exams please someone.. Thanks in advannce

Reaction score
you should have given as in oct nov it will be very tough to give combined in 2014 but still nothing is impossible

Reaction score
when i received my result i was really disappointed even decided not to study anymore but now i really want to do well in my exams now.. i m going to give AS and A2 combined in June 2014 someone plz help me how should i go about it and how should i study to ace my exams please someone.. Thanks in advannce

Read the textbooks thoroughly, discuss the problems with your teacher and keep solving past papers beside. Concentrate on practicals and perform them carefully. Cover each topic given in syllabus to its full. Since you have an year (or even less), so make sure you study each day and try to make a timetable for your convenience and follow that. Good luck!