• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

plz plz help! i need fee refunding help for oct/nov exams!!!

Reaction score
plz can some one tell me the procedure of fee refunding! i applied for o level maths exam this oct/nov session but i just realised i wont be geting an A since i still havent finished the corse!!! i know everything besides vectors,transformations,half of angle and cirlce properties,probability and bearings!!! and there are only a month and +20 days left!!!!!! i was stupid when i was thinking i could do it but i gues i cant!! plz tell me where i can download the fee refunding forms and what is the process??? help will greatly be appreciated!!! and also when is the last date of fee refunding form entry???

P.S i do do tution...

Reaction score
Re: plz plz help! i need fee refunding help for oct/nov exam

Well I think you can cover all the course in 1 month. For this u just need to focus mainly on Maths for whole month. The fee can only be refunded if u have a medical problem and for that too u need to provide Medical certificate as an evidence then after 2 weeks after end of examination fee is refunded. I say if u have made an aim go for it. But u should have realized one more thing. A candidates strength determined by the universities is that how much papers he/she can appear for in one session and going for Maths in Oct/Nov was a bad idea. Still If u need any help I m always here :)

Reaction score

thanks a lot man! but are you sure that you cant refund the money without any medical reasons?? i have applied for it privately. if i cant refund it then im going to try my hardest in the time ive got and concentrate only on math Inshallah...i have to get an A or an A*. i have done papers from 2008 to this may/june 2011 session....in this previous may/june session i got an A in english and Bs in pak.st and islamiat! i cant beleive i got Bs!!!!!!! i worked so damn hard for em!!! but im sending em back for rechecking as per my school teachers request! even he couldnt beleive i got Bs!!!! so thats why i just HAVE to get an A or an A8 in this maths paper!!!!

Reaction score

princemaazthefinal said:
thanks a lot man! but are you sure that you cant refund the money without any medical reasons?? i have applied for it privately. if i cant refund it then im going to try my hardest in the time ive got and concentrate only on math Inshallah...i have to get an A or an A*. i have done papers from 2008 to this may/june 2011 session....in this previous may/june session i got an A in english and Bs in pak.st and islamiat! i cant beleive i got Bs!!!!!!! i worked so damn hard for em!!! but im sending em back for rechecking as per my school teachers request! even he couldnt beleive i got Bs!!!! so thats why i just HAVE to get an A or an A8 in this maths paper!!!!
Similar is the case with me. I got a B in Pak-studies and A in Islamiat and Urdu while A* in Maths ( I shouldn't have given Maths, I regret doing that) :(
anyways if u believe u have been marked unfairly then do give it for re-checking. And yes i m 100% sure they won't refund the fees without medical reasons. try writing to them.

Reaction score

No you still can't refund the fee because the late entry submission date has already passed.

Reaction score

late entry subbmision final submission date is 26-september-2011.....so i think i have a chance for re-funding it...look the thing is i dnt want to take a risk in giving the paper now because if i dont get an A in it then admission in a good college in peshawar will be even more difficult for me because i have to have a minimum of 6 A grades in order to get admission in islamia college(yes, im doing fsc after my o levels). i already have an A in english and only 5 papers remain...I JUST HAVE TO GET A GRADES IN ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!

Reaction score

princemaazthefinal said:
late entry subbmision final submission date is 26-september-2011.....so i think i have a chance for re-funding it...look the thing is i dnt want to take a risk in giving the paper now because if i dont get an A in it then admission in a good college in peshawar will be even more difficult for me because i have to have a minimum of 6 A grades in order to get admission in islamia college(yes, im doing fsc after my o levels). i already have an A in english and only 5 papers remain...I JUST HAVE TO GET A GRADES IN ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!
Call the British Council at these numbers
111-424-424
or write to them at
[email protected]

Reaction score

Some good reason so that they will refund you your money !!

Reaction score

u r goin to lie ! LOL
well whatever !

Reaction score

Yea I think you have to do that !! otherwise their is no other way :(