• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PLZ TEL ME WHAT IS MY OVERALL GRADE in chemis 9701

Reaction score
plz plz can anyone tell me that if i score 50 in p2 ...30 in p1 and 16-18 in p3 what will be my overall grade (==98).............................................i m very dissapointed ........will i be able to scor an A plzzzzzzzzzz.............................on more question the overall gt is sum of all acquired number in papers such as (so in p2 +30 in p1 + 18 in p3=98)................................or it depends upon the percentage score of each paper such as( 46% of p2 ...23%of p3 and 31%of p1)))))))

Reaction score
plz plz can anyone tell me that if i score 50 in p2 ...30 in p1 and 16-18 in p3 what will be my overall grade (==98).............................................i m very dissapointed ........will i be able to scor an A plzzzzzzzzzz.............................on more question the overall gt is sum of all acquired number in papers such as (so in p2 +30 in p1 + 18 in p3=98)................................or it depends upon the percentage score of each paper such as( 46% of p2 ...23%of p3 and 31%of p1)))))))

According to the weightage, you need to simply add up your raw marks of P1 & P2, but you've to convert the raw marks of P3 into out of 30.

P1: 30
P2: 50
P3: (18*30/40=)14

So, the total becomes 30+50+14=94. According to the GTs of the previous years, you can get an a for sure, but I can't say anything about the current session.