• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Poetry! =P

Reaction score
XPFMember waalaikum assalam warahmatullahiwabarakatu​
this is soooo good....its really something which can give a lesson to those who do these mistakes regularly and never think of their life after death.... MAY ALLAH the ALMIGHTY show all of us the right path and give us hadayah and give us the ability to understand our religion nd act according to our religion i.e. quran and sunnah nd for give us for all our sins which we did knowingly nd unknowingly nd give us a chance before death to ask forgiveness..... AMEEN :)

Reaction score
She cannot vc on XPC she cant spend her whole day on comp bcoz she is a girl :p
thats a point but the thing is no body is alone in this world.....something or the other accompany them all the time.....when ur online there r millions of people around...when ur in school there r friends around nd if no friends so atleast u can say class mates nd teachers which r around....when ur home ur parents live in the same home until u have departed.....when ur outside anywhere there is nature around u, ur memories around u, public around u....if not so atleast u brain is a great company of urs.... the only thing is we have to smile and find happiness around us instead of sitting and crying for the sorrows in our life.... :)

Reaction score
Yar Girls Are meant for being a bookworm ... :p
aur asal reason ye hay k parents are more concious abt girls as compared to boys so they dont let her spend more time on INTERNET

HaHaHaHa....Book Worm...Yes I agree....But not all...
Oh, May be parents don't allow....Here is ulta :ROFLMAO: I spend more than my brother....

Reaction score
Ek kaam karna.

Chand Se Kuch Mitti Lana,
Us Se Tum Pyar K Mujasmey Bna'na,
Ek Tum Jesa
Ek Muj Jesa

Phir Unko Tum Tor Dena

Phir Un Se 2 Mujsamey or Bna'na
Ek Tum Jesa
Ek Muj Jesa

Ta k "TUM" Mein Kuch "MAIN" Reh Ja'no Aur "MUJ" Mein Kuch"TUM" Reh Jao'n ... :)

Reaction score
Puranay Raabton Ko Phir, Naye Waaday Ki Khwaish Hai
Zara Ek Baar Phir Keh Do, K Muhabbat Mar Nahi Sakti ..♥