• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Politics..

Want to bring a change? or do you think something is not the way it should be?

• Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I hate politics.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Determined to bring a change.

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum guys

This thread is kinda dead but for those who are reading this message: PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION GIVEN BELOW.
https://www.change.org/p/press-coun...ntext=fb_share_mention_variant&fb_ref=Default

For those of you who know the story, this is how you can help. For those who don't, here you go:

There was this attack in Dhaka. 2 suicide bombers from ISIS involved in the crime are said to be Dr. Zakir Naik's fans just because they were found to have his quotes on their social media accounts.
So now they are claiming that Dr. Zakir Naik is the inspiration behind these attacks and that he supports ISIS. As a result, they are trying to arrest/ban him from India.

The media is, as usual, twisting and playing with words - quoting just a part of the things he said to make it sound as though he supports terrorism.

RSS plans to totally destroy Islam from India. They want an all Hindu nation. They're just grabbing any big face they can lay hands on to tarnish the image of Islam in the country.

So that's the story basically. You can also read the article given in the link to get an idea.

Please do sign. Your vote counts! And remember, you don't need to be Muslim to understand this issue and help out. You just need to be human. :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Even worse are the people who are actually voting for him... Shows how truly dumb America(not all of it obviously) is becoming.
yeah it baffles me... n he is so racist and really arrogant.. n stupid.. i cant think anywhere in world u can get such a mix of horribleness running for president..! how can humanity go so low...

Reaction score
yeah it baffles me... n he is so racist and really arrogant.. n stupid.. i cant think anywhere in world u can get such a mix of horribleness running for president..! how can humanity go so low...
My thoughts exactly. He is as he is but what baffles me is how can educated people with logical reasoning skills even consider voting for him...??!!! Clearly they too are all ignorant islamophobes and racists just like him.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. He is as he is but what baffles me is how can educated people with logical reasoning skills even consider voting for him...??!!! Clearly they too are all ignorant islamophobes and racists just like him.
they must be literates with no heart, or mind... i mean if only some1 would process what he spews out.. they'd want nothing to do with him...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

^i respect the host.. probably the only guy who could have replaced jon stewart... ;)