• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

POST AND ASK FOR NEW PHYSICS NOTES HERE

Reaction score
HEY GUYZ

IVE NOTICED THAT SOME OF THE TOPICS ARE MISSING IN OUR BOOKS AND NOTES SUCH AS:

-DEFORMATION
-CIRCULAR MOTION
-IMAGES PRODUCED BY DIVERGING LENS
-BISTABLE AND ASTABLE CIRCUITS

(THESE ARE ALL IN THE O LEVEL SYLLABUS 2011)

PLZ GUYZ IF U NEED ANY OR HAVE ANY ONE THE MENTIONED ABOVE OR ONES SEPERATE PLZ DO POST
THNX

Reaction score
i really need to notes on contact (diverging) lens. anyone plz attach notes here or atleast give a good explanation plz :beer:

Reaction score
hey dude i see u have also noticed these topics in the syllabus so let me give u some points also there is also a little topic called star formation which includes gravitational force + potential force being converted to = kinetic force we have to tell them how it works.

ok so ... deformation is mostly about elasticity u might have done it with springs about load and extension so that basically covers things up when the load is too much the body deforms.
'Circulation motion is given in the 9th or 8th or 10 class (depending upon where u live in which province Its in the 9th class book in balochistan) its basically centipetal and centrifugal (or something) force which act on the centre of the body etc Formula F=mv2 (square as said in the syllabus radius is not necessary)
now finally diverging lens is given in the books but only a little it basically is used in cinemas to make up side right (or down forgot), magnified (as the rays diverge hense making image large), and real (as it is on the other side as we see it) so basically use your own knowledge of converging lens to do the diverging lense. this is basically it and no such new things are new in the syllabus.

Also don't know ANYTHING about the circuits (gonna get screwed if that comes) if anyone else could tell us about that then thanks :p

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
astable and bistable :S wat are these!!
leave these topics....if a question comes so it will be an alternative one.
we must confuse ourselves at this crucial time...

Reaction score
i made my notes from w10_qp_11 question no. 23... and from that my tchr told me that the image of an object viewed through a diverging lens is always:
-virtual, upright and diminished
-formed between O and F i.e. within focal length
-same side as object

Reaction score
Maleeha said:
my notes contradict what Baka says.. :shock: :shock:

which ones the diverging ones ohhh sorry as stated above i mixed them with another topic

Reaction score
BaKa said:
hey dude i see u have also noticed these topics in the syllabus so let me give u some points also there is also a little topic called star formation which includes gravitational force + potential force being converted to = kinetic force we have to tell them how it works.

ok so ... deformation is mostly about elasticity u might have done it with springs about load and extension so that basically covers things up when the load is too much the body deforms.
'Circulation motion is given in the 9th or 8th or 10 class (depending upon where u live in which province Its in the 9th class book in balochistan) its basically centipetal and centrifugal (or something) force which act on the centre of the body etc Formula F=mv2 (square as said in the syllabus radius is not necessary)
now finally diverging lens is given in the books but only a little it basically is used in cinemas to make up side right (or down forgot), magnified (as the rays diverge hense making image large), and real (as it is on the other side as we see it) so basically use your own knowledge of converging lens to do the diverging lense. this is basically it and no such new things are new in the syllabus.

Also don't know ANYTHING about the circuits (gonna get screwed if that comes) if anyone else could tell us about that then thanks :p

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE GATES(AND OR NOT) AND THE BISTABLE AND ASTABLE CIRCUITS ARE OPTIONAL AND ARE SET AS ALTERNATIVES ACCORDING TO THE O LEVEL PHYSICS REVISION GUIDE.
SO DONT NEED TO WORRY BOUT THEM :beer: :Bravo: :p :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE GATES(AND OR NOT) AND THE BISTABLE AND ASTABLE CIRCUITS ARE OPTIONAL AND ARE SET AS ALTERNATIVES ACCORDING TO THE O LEVEL PHYSICS REVISION GUIDE.
SO DONT NEED TO WORRY BOUT THEM