• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post Your doubts here

Reaction score
Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English as a second language, Mathematics, Computer and business studies

Reaction score
Physics, 0625, paper3, June 2005, Q2...
Part a)
Please help... I have an examination in 2 days and I can't get in touch with my teacher, also Marking Scheme .. Wasn't exactly helpful !!!
Thxx

Reaction score
This question is given by a pendulam figure
(a)See, u must be knowing the formula of speed=distance/time
but here the distance is number of times the pendulum moves/time taken this will help u find out accurate time.
A pendulum moves 2 times so 2*no. of times the pendulum moves/time taken.

(b) (i)weight of gravity
tension
(ii)Force towards the support point gives the direction of resultant force

(c)P.E=MGH
M=0.2KG
G=10M/S
H=0.05M
ie p.e=0.2*10*0.05
=0.1j
Hope that helps and if u have any more doubt do post it here
Wish u all the best

Reaction score
Math 0580 --- 2005 Winter Session.
Question 7(b).

Functions Inverse.

Help please :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

it's paper 2 ...btw query already answered in the other thread :)

Reaction score
business studies:
in a closed shop the union members and the non union members get the same wages or for the union members the working condition is better?

Reaction score
ATC is a very large exporting company with many offices throughout the world. The top
management know that effective communication is vital in such a large business. Recently the
management held a meeting to consider the ways communication operates in the business.
Discussion focused on the ideas of one-way communication and communication feedback.

ATC has a policy of recruiting staff for the senior jobs from within the business. It is
changing its policy so that external recruitment will be used to recruit senior staff in the
future. Do you think that the change will benefit ATC? Justify your answer.