• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Congrats :D Looks like we'l be classfellows :D

I knooow. I'm not really a movie buff, but I'm DYING to read my books. I've got a ton of them waiting to be read.
Hopefully we will be. And I have to read A song of fire and ice, all of the books. they look at me through the shelf. they seduce me!!

Reaction score
isnt that for post graduate ppl,,,,i dont think undr grads get student loans........nd By the way, if one is a girl nd have applied for electrical, can they go in potent research rather than the typical paki "teaching" field with lums degree, since they said in their prospectus abt how majority grads frm sse get into the field of education...which seems like a dead career to me
Actually 4 majors of SSE(physics,chem,bio,math) are BSC.....in pak majority go to teaching side after that or if its place like LUMS than RESEARCH after higher edu BUT do elec engg or CS n u hav a sea of options ESPECIALLY for a LUMS grad....u can get VERY DECENT JOBS after BSC engg...a lums grad gets a STEEP pay package too:p...u can opt for higher edu n here too LUMS counts cz its grads get scholarships from foreign univs frequently...

Reaction score
Actually 4 majors of SSE(physics,chem,bio,math) are BSC.....in pak majority go to teaching side after that or if its place like LUMS than RESEARCH after higher edu BUT do elec engg or CS n u hav a sea of options ESPECIALLY for a LUMS grad....u can get VERY DECENT JOBS after BSC engg...a lums grad gets a STEEP pay package too:p...u can opt for higher edu n here too LUMS counts cz its grads get scholarships from foreign univs frequently...

Really good, maybe i will consider it agn....even if i have to do it without aid :(

Reaction score
Hopefully we will be. And I have to read A song of fire and ice, all of the books. they look at me through the shelf. they seduce me!!
It is HUGE. A little boring in the beginning, but really good. Have you read the Inheritance trilogy?

Reaction score
Really good, maybe i will consider it agn....even if i have to do it without aid :(
Yeah he's right. I'm probably going to study Chemistry and there are tons of research opportunities in it. BUT, NUST is also a good option for engineering, a really good option, so don't rule it out just because LUMS is LUMS.

Reaction score
nope. i am the guy whom they physically visited and called throughout this month. they somehow think i am filthy rich!!
lol em so sorry to hear abt your aid decision...apply somewhere like coca cola or ask government to help u...google it!! hath paon maro they say :D

Reaction score
NOOO :O The ending was amazing! I loved it. Heck I might read it again in the summers.
nope ending ws not at all good.....i think paolini is gonna write another book of eragon.......listen to the song "the time of the dragon riders"''''' reall good heavy metal song