• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
PAOLINI rocks is the first 3 books BUT the fourth got a bit in CIRCLES....heard he found it difficult to wrap up the story....but thumbs UP for paolini for ERAGON at such an age...BTW any DAN BROWN fan here?(heard hz new book INFERNO z cmng on 14 may) n 17 z my frst exam:-:)-(.....difficult to survive with a dan brown out there n not being able to read:p
Dan Brown's an amzing writer.. have read all of his books but Lost symbol and Davinci are my favourites!

Reaction score
PAOLINI rocks is the first 3 books BUT the fourth got a bit in CIRCLES....heard he found it difficult to wrap up the story....but thumbs UP for paolini for ERAGON at such an age...BTW any DAN BROWN fan here?(heard hz new book INFERNO z cmng on 14 may) n 17 z my frst exam:-:)-(.....difficult to survive with a dan brown out there n not being able to read:p
Dan Brown's an amzing writer.. have read all of his books but Lost symbol and Davinci are my favourites!

Reaction score
n NOW i CANT W8 to enter lums wd u guys...guys we r a company made for eachother:p.....we can excahnge NOVELS....dscs the mveez...the tv shows.....help in studies...it indeed z gonna be legen..w8...dary:-D:-D....
hahaha me too. And i also happen to be a gadget geek. devoted rooter of phones and into all geeky stuff on earth. gaawd! LUMS would heaven for someone like me!

Reaction score
n NOW i CANT W8 to enter lums wd u guys...guys we r a company made for eachother:p.....we can excahnge NOVELS....dscs the mveez...the tv shows.....help in studies...it indeed z gonna be legen..w8...dary:-D:-D....
hahahahahaha yaar i wanted to use that last line in your comment here! :D

Reaction score
first CONGRAAAAAATXxx:p....u r indeed a lucky fellow...75% off...amazing....n than difficlt to pick BEST in danbrown novels...ALL r AWESOME....bt for me angels n demons n da vinci code rules BUT deception point was gr8 too n cant neglect lost symbol...see like i said DIFFICLT:-D

Reaction score
hahaha me too. And i also happen to be a gadget geek. devoted rooter of phones and into all geeky stuff on earth. gaawd! LUMS would heaven for someone like me!
talk about gadget geek n u have a fellow here:-D:-D....not bragging bt i m an official mobile consultant n frndz n family:-D:-D

Reaction score
first CONGRAAAAAATXxx:p....u r indeed a lucky fellow...75% off...amazing....n than difficlt to pick BEST in danbrown novels...ALL r AWESOME....bt for me angels n demons n da vinci code rules BUT deception point was gr8 too n cant neglect lost symbol...see like i said DIFFICLT:-D
rightly said .. they're all pretty amazing..i should say that cant put down his books once u start reading them but tht would be partial of me to say since its the case with most books and seasons for me ::sneaky:

Reaction score
rightly said .. they're all pretty amazing..i should say that cant put down his books once u start reading them but tht would be partial of me to say since its the case with most books and seasons for me ::sneaky:
Same freakish habit here too:p....saw prison break for 17 hours (my RECORD TIME ) in a day:p....n i dont actually CANT put danbrown novel down until finished.....no matter if it takes WHOLE night and a day:p

Reaction score
All the FA students have gotten acceptance letters. And im sitting here refreshing my portal every minute :cry: