• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
i don't understand why are they not sending letters to the overseas applicant.My frnd appliled last yr and she got acceptance in first week of april and I am still waiting although I sent my documents a month before deadline...:(
does anyone know any overseas student who got admission this time?

Reaction score
Same freakish habit here too:p....saw prison break for 17 hours (my RECORD TIME ) in a day:p....n i dont actually CANT put danbrown novel down until finished.....no matter if it takes WHOLE night and a day:p
cant blame u.. prison break's one of my all time favourites except fr its season 3 ofcourse :rolleyes: i watched suits that way!

Reaction score
s
adly even if we have,,,we got not a penny aid. which is equally bad :( 4 me
I can imagine :(
Even though the tution fee sums up to about 6 lac per year.. but the other expenses like hostel, food, stationary etc will bring the total to ... 8 lac-ish :|

Reaction score
Ummm I was hoping to see a few discussions on the admissions when I came here but I`m mostly seeing Tv Show talks :p There`d be a lot of time for that later guys. I`ll join in too. Lets just make sure we don`t annoy those who are waiting for admission right now:) Best of Luck Everyone!

Reaction score
My best friend received her letter today. But her portal wasn't updated. So, stop checking your portals over and over again. You may get a letter first.

Reaction score
GUYS what about LUMs timings???...i heard they are VERY flexible...u must come whenever they call?....with such timings TRANSPORT is gonna be an issue too for day scholars like me:-(