• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
GUYS what about LUMs timings???...i heard they are VERY flexible...u must come whenever they call?....with such timings TRANSPORT is gonna be an issue too for day scholars like me:-(

Do you mean class timings? That depends on your courses and luck. My first semester was 8in the morning to 8 in the evening with a LOT of gap between classes.
But there are things you can do to change classes/timings and attendance is not mandatory for all classes.

Reaction score
Do you mean class timings? That depends on your courses and luck. My first semester was 8in the morning to 8 in the evening with a LOT of gap between classes.
But there are things you can do to change classes/timings and attendance is not mandatory for all classes.
ahhh...from 8am to 8pmo_Oo_O.....A LOT of time:p

Reaction score
What are these lums people doing?? Why are they taking so much time:mad: ? They didn't contact with me after asking for missing documents. I am so worried:(:(

Reaction score
rubab ajmal said:
But there is no mention of interview there. What if someone screw in interview, will they rejected 'em? *over-thinking*
But u didnt screw up :p
Plus it was just about ur FA..

Reaction score
The stress from all the exams stuff plus graduation paperwork due. PLUS, to add to the misery, it seems that LUMS gave EVERYONE an acceptance today except me. Why are they doing this to overseas students. They asked for missing documents over a month ago and still have not responded. Incredibly stressed and worried over this issue. Has ANY overseas student been accepted yet so we too can contribute to the maza/shugal and whatwe'regoingtodoatLUMS and just focus on our exams?

Reaction score
The stress from all the exams stuff plus graduation paperwork due. PLUS, to add to the misery, it seems that LUMS gave EVERYONE an acceptance today except me. Why are they doing this to overseas students. They asked for missing documents over a month ago and still have not responded. Incredibly stressed and worried over this issue. Has ANY overseas student been accepted yet so we too can contribute to the maza/shugal and whatwe'regoingtodoatLUMS and just focus on our exams?
Think the same way I did before my acceptance. If STANFORD accepted you and LUMS doesn't, then something's really wrong with them :p
For everyone who'll ask, I got accepted to Imperial, not Stanford.