• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Hey, peace , can u plz recall the date when lums approached u for the first time, for missing financial documents, or for physical verification.
Sorry to intetrupt, I was asked March 21 or 20th. the deadline was 25th.

Tell your friend I totally flunked it :p All of my friends who've been accepted did. it was WAAAAYYYY too hard to do without a calculator.
Haha, I will. He basically gave up and started telling me how much better IBA is anyways and how he never wanted to go to LUMS. If he gets in before me, I still have hope!

Reaction score
I gave both the LCAT and the SSE test :p So if I get into both SSE and some school from management, will LUMS tell me about both my decisions or will I only be informed about the school I gave first priority to?

Reaction score
y don't I get admission..y?i even mailed them my excellence award certificate a week ago but got no reply.:(

Reaction score
^Y be so hasty anushey, r u missing admissin at some other uni cause of lums wait? like dues deadline nearing.
Work with patience. May be lums announces intl's late. So easy girl. If you are meant to get in lums, trust me your seat will never be snatched away from you.

Btw i love your name

Reaction score
^Y be so hasty anushey, r u missing admissin at some other uni cause of lums wait? like dues deadline nearing.
Work with patience. May be lums announces intl's late. So easy girl. If you are meant to get in lums, trust me your seat will never be snatched away from you.

Btw i love your name
I did not apply to any university except this.that's y I want to get here.

Reaction score

Haha, I will. He basically gave up and started telling me how much better IBA is anyways and how he never wanted to go to LUMS. If he gets in before me, I still have hope!
That's the spirit :) IA you'll get your acceptance soon and then you can join in on the planning :p

Reaction score

I got it exactly one month later on 20 April, with 22nd being the deAdline!

Reaction score
I`m sorta more concerned about A`levels. They need a BBC grade so I can keep my admission. My AS went seriously rough so I`m repeating all the subjects. Damn, I`m scared. I just hope the papers go well so I can be relaxed during the holidays.

Reaction score
guys the terms n conditions mention that i hav to secure at least 65% marks in FSC EXCLUDING "NCC"....does any1 know whts NCC here??..n this 65% is part 2 only or of HSSC 1 n 2 combined??

Reaction score
The interviewer told me that I have been transfered to NOP. And all other interviwees were also NOP scholars. So it can be reckoned that only NOP scholars are called for interview.
nop ... awesome :)
lucky .... that means you must get your decision by mid of may .... with 100% aid + everything will be given to you free even the books ..... awesome hai ....
my 3 of friends got that last year ....