• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
right, lums will drive me bankrupt,,,,,anyways i applied for electrical engg and not in bussiness scool,,,electrical for lums is relatively new so either they garuntee a bright future or fund 4 me !

and let it be clear, turning down lums makes me COOLEr ! :)

If it were buisness, then it wouldve been REALLY heartwrecking.
But engineering, bleh. You can apply in NUST :)

Reaction score
right, lums will drive me bankrupt,,,,,anyways i applied for electrical engg and not in bussiness scool,,,electrical for lums is relatively new so either they garuntee a bright future or fund 4 me !

lol, LUMS aint PEC approved as of yet, the great thing is that the dudes who own Packages, Descon etc are board of directors for LUMS but still a good red brick university is still more promising provided you struggle, you still need to struggle at LUMS too. Did you get aid ?

Reaction score
lol, LUMS aint PEC approved as of yet, the great thing is that the dudes who own Packages, Descon etc are board of directors for LUMS but still a good red brick university is still more promising provided you struggle, you still need to struggle at LUMS too. Did you get aid ?
I didnt :( not even a lil ' ...... do i have anyother way in 4 lums ?

Reaction score
yu
472476 and Noni khan be patient. This system really sucks, but I think it's the best way to get max acceptances. For example, if someone already accepted refuses their offer, then they'll give that place to someone else like someone on the waiting list.
yup they are loads in line who are going to refuse the offer, why I know atleast 3 at first thought, because they have college placements abroad. or by the fact that they dont want to pay 6.5 lacs for an engineering. or 101 other reasons you never heard of.

Reaction score
:S what do u mean what i DIDNT study ????
Oh sorry, I was referring to something else, anyways
i am in the same boat, the same shoes and the same situation as you
Its either pay or nay !
They're website states they don't hear appeals, a friend of mine barged into LUMS yesterday and requested them for aid although they rejected it
They said : sell your plot thats worth 24 lac and pay up" :D

Reaction score

LUMS does guarantee a bright future, doesn't matter which course you are in. As someone quoted above, they have owners of different multinational companies as board of directors. So they pretty much just pick and interview the students with high GPA's before they even graduate! However NUST is an equally awesome university. Moreover its in the top rankings. LUMS isn't. But its the life in LUMS man, you can't ask for a better life :p