• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Can anyone help me?
I have applied for F.A.
Their team visited my home and they contacted me for missing documents too.
Now I recieved a call from LUMS,they said you have to appear for NOP interview.
I even haven't applied for NOP,but have to appear.
Can anybody here in this thread tell me that what sort of question they will ask in interview?

Rubab Ajmal will be able to help you. The same happened with her.
She said the questions were related to her financial state.
But it'll be better if you talk to her :p
Best of luck for the interview!

Reaction score
hehehhe then gurl we shud both be studying !!!...:D
Best of Luck for LUMS

farewell future luminite :D

Haha, we really should :p
InshaAllah.
I hope things work out at your end.. People were talking about ''Servis shoes offering scholarship''
You should dig in and try to apply for that! Dont give up :)

Reaction score
Just received the EMAIL that LUMS has received my acceptance and dues!!.....now i HOPE to be on my way to my may 17 HSSC-2 examz prep:p.....people are not being able to study because they are waiting for admission and a WEIRD CASE here..i cant concentrate cuz i am so excited about lums:-D:-D....

Reaction score
Just received the EMAIL that LUMS has received my acceptance and dues!!.....now i HOPE to be on my way to my may 17 HSSC-2 examz prep:p.....people are not being able to study because they are waiting for admission and a WEIRD CASE here..i cant concentrate cuz i am so excited about lums:-D:-D....
i know exactly how you feel man :D

Reaction score
hey reesh those questions appear after you are accepted right? i mean they werent there when i filled the form
yes when you get accepted you get the option of applying for on campus..basically just 5 simple questions like your sleeping patterns, house keeping style, order of preference for eg friends, academics societies etc

Reaction score

i envy you right now -.- :p

Reaction score
no you r suppose to fill those after you get accepted & if you want on on-campus residence!!
yes when you get accepted you get the option of applying for on campus..basically just 5 simple questions like your sleeping patterns, house keeping style, order of preference for eg friends, academics societies etc
i want to answer these questions soon :( Noni khan any update?

Reaction score
I got it exactly one month later on 20 April, with 22nd being the deAdline!
YO! I got another email, asking me for all my transripts. I sent them already but and think I sent something wrong the last time. I am just having my school counsular deal with this issue.

Reaction score
YO! I got another email, asking me for all my transripts. I sent them already but and think I sent something wrong the last time. I am just having my school counsular deal with this issue.
Hmm, i got another call today, he asked sme Qs and then felt satisfied, said he doesnt need to enquire more, i pray i get in with aid as well, gud luck bro we need it !!!!

Reaction score
Hmm, i got another call today, he asked sme Qs and then felt satisfied, said he doesnt need to enquire more, i pray i get in with aid as well, gud luck bro we need it !!!!
Inshallah, My problem is that I live somewhere where there is always a 3-4 hour time difference. So when I am asleep, they might call and when I call, theyre asleep. The rest of the time, I am at school. :p bummer