• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Inshallah, My problem is that I live somewhere where there is always a 3-4 hour time difference. So when I am asleep, they might call and when I call, theyre asleep. The rest of the time, I am at school. :p bummer
INSHALLAH, my scl is off, so now i keep my phn always on, so i dont miss a call in the morning!!

Reaction score
Hey, who wants to bet we'll reach 200 posts or (dare I say) 300 by the time all the acceptances come? :p

Reaction score
Ahaha 'kewl', and then they r like, ' chalo boys hookah lounge men 'chill' kren!!! Lmao
I swear to god, AND those 'bhai zara dp pay like maro na' waaley log are another whole class of people who have King $tR33TRyda AjmAl in their names. If I could change anything after the elections, this would be one of my top 20 priorities.

Reaction score
I swear to god, AND those 'bhai zara dp pay like maro na' waaley log are another whole class of people who have King $tR33TRyda AjmAl in their names. If I could change anything after the elections, this would be one of my top 20 priorities.
Ahaha so true!!! They r like 'jaani boy like my DP', even though 50 odd frnds r already tagged in their DP!!

Reaction score
i want lums but i also want Noni khan to b my class mate there...u know all those plans and fun :(

nope no update :(

awww <3
I.A shahrukh we will get in!! Together we'll drive all the other students in BA.LLB nut's!!!!! ;)
also we'r gonna be roomie's :D Ohhh & yay lahore's food <3 we'll eat & eat & eat!! study to a minimum ;)
p.s I'm a very untidy person. Esp when its come to keeping my room tidy. just a heads up in advance. i dont want you to kick me out afterwards :D

Reaction score
Noni U for one MUST not worry at all:p.....your dedication is unflinching.....Inshallah LUMS is gonna sent u the acceptance.....otherwise u hav a fellow in that guns plan of urz:-D:-D...(its not gonna come to that)...:p

I.A!!!!
Ilovethegunsplan!!!! lums is already driving me crazy!!
Im smiling at the thought of killing the dean right now..jk :p
But honestly i hope i get in!! & join you all :)

Reaction score
nope no update :(

awww <3
I.A shahrukh we will get in!! Together we'll drive all the other students in BA.LLB nut's!!!!! ;)
also we'r gonna be roomie's :D Ohhh & yay lahore's food <3 we'll eat & eat & eat!! study to a minimum ;)
p.s I'm a very untidy person. Esp when its come to keeping my room tidy. just a heads up in advance. i dont want you to kick me out afterwards :D
lol i really dont like tidy ppl..i mean so tidy room is boring isnt it? i feel sleepy that way:sleep: ...i have heaps of clothes and buddles of books around me and that makes me feel at home :)
and yea we'll eat alot and become cows so our families wont even recognise us :Dand then we'll become gangsters :D

Reaction score
Okay so I'm a Pindi boy. And I know this for certain that there are no other boyses in this country who can overall match the legendary pindi boyses. I know most of us are lame at times. What with all the Jinnah Park poondi, the sheesha cafes, the non-stop phadday, the extensive smoking, the lame-ass car mods. But hey, when it matters the most, we are always there for everyone. Thats whats it like to be a Pindi boy. I'll miss this place so frikkin much if I do get accepted to lums.

Reaction score
shahrukh khowaja Noni khan is right. You get the questions if you want on-campus residence and you've been accepted. I live in Pindi so yeah, I need it. I hope I get an awesome room-mate.
we cant be three in one room :( i mean Noni khan u n me..hope we are accommodated into same building..and i badly need on-campus accommodation i really dont know any1 in lahore on in punjab..i live in hyderabad u see :(