• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Okay so I'm a Pindi boy. And I know this for certain that there are no other boyses in this country who can overall match the legendary pindi boyses. I know most of us are lame at times. What with all the Jinnah Park poondi, the sheesha cafes, the non-stop phadday, the extensive smoking, the lame-ass car mods. But hey, when it matters the most, we are always there for everyone. Thats whats it like to be a Pindi boy. I'll miss this place so frikkin much if I do get accepted to lums.

That is one long list of k3w! stuff :p

Reaction score
we cant be three in one room :( i mean Noni khan u n me..hope we are accommodated into same building..and i badly need on-campus accommodation i really dont know any1 in lahore on in punjab..i live in hyderabad u see :(
Woah o_O You live far away. You'll defo get accommodation. I've never hard of LUMS denying undergrads admission. Just because there'll be two people per room doesn't mean we can't have slumber parties :p

Reaction score
Woah o_O You live far away. You'll defo get accommodation. I've never hard of LUMS denying undergrads admission. Just because there'll be two people per room doesn't mean we can't have slumber parties :p

(y) but i dont have all that sheesha n stuff :p we can have cappuccino gatherings :p

Reaction score
we'll have prank calls n stuff for our slumber party...itx hell fun to make someone sing romantic songs n item songs such a "shiela ki jawani" at 4 a.m :D

Reaction score
They gave my eqivalence certificate with 89 % even with 7a* and an A but what is worse i HAte bio and so i took ADd math in o lev, so they have qouted me as an "ARTs group " im in serious trouble
and have u seen the electrical building of UET,,,,,its rotting away nd i want a pretty site to study
I got the same grades you got, I got 89.33 %
I havent seen UET as yet :D
I just went their once on a school trip
Listen, I talked to people in Descon and a recruiting guy from Schlumberger
He says recruiting is still preferred from UET, NUST and GIKI
LUMS nya paapi hai, Look at the bright side of life !
UET might be full of ratta, it might be tottering but still uss ki degree aik dum solid hai :D

Reaction score
Go for Air university in isloo, for avionics and aeronautical
All i knw is that i got the "arts" equivalence......maybe i shud consider architecture :D but honestly what i REALLLLLy wanna do is Aeronautical and study cool avionics and stuff,

and i wanna be a sweet girly engineer.

Reaction score
but they haven't contacted me regarding anything as yet em hell worried :S
Make sure ur dad has not missed a call frm them, save the # in his cell so he knows he was approached!! Or mYbe u r among the rare ones who have submitted complete documents!

Reaction score
Make sure ur dad has not missed a call frm them, save the # in his cell so he knows he was approached!! Or mYbe u r among the rare ones who have submitted complete documents!
my dad passed away about 1 year ago thats the reason i want FA :cry: they might call my mom but they havent called yet..so waiting...
and as far as documents are concerened i havent submitted my domicile..nor any affidavit..but all utility bills and statements were appropriate i guess..:(

Reaction score
my dad passed away about 1 year ago thats the reason i want FA :cry: they might call my mom but they havent called yet..so waiting...
and as far as documents are concerened i havent submitted my domicile..nor any affidavit..but all utility bills and statements were appropriate i guess..:(
:/ Damn, I'm sorry. I'm sure you'll get the FA then.