• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
my dad passed away about 1 year ago thats the reason i want FA :cry: they might call my mom but they havent called yet..so waiting...
and as far as documents are concerened i havent submitted my domicile..nor any affidavit..but all utility bills and statements were appropriate i guess..:(

Hey, sorry to hear about dad..
Btw, domicile isnt needed :/
yeah, bills and bank statements.
I submitted the bank statements but i had to do it again with explanation of each transaction (in april)
Not sure if they ask everyone for explanations. Actually my mom got a large amount of money because her side of the family split up the property. Plus maybe they wanted to see if my elder siblings send us any money. So yeah :/

Reaction score
:/ Damn, I'm sorry. I'm sure you'll get the FA then.
Hey, sorry to hear about dad..
Btw, domicile isnt needed :/
yeah, bills and bank statements.
I submitted the bank statements but i had to do it again with explanation of each transaction (in april)
Not sure if they ask everyone for explanations. Actually my mom got a large amount of money because her side of the family split up the property. Plus maybe they wanted to see if my elder siblings send us any money. So yeah :/
thats ok :)
em just worried yr..em an acca student have exams in june n cant study i just cant concentrate...:(

Reaction score
my dad passed away about 1 year ago thats the reason i want FA :cry: they might call my mom but they havent called yet..so waiting...
and as far as documents are concerened i havent submitted my domicile..nor any affidavit..but all utility bills and statements were appropriate i guess..:(
O so sorry for ur loss!! Now i ll pray even more thT u get in on full aid, phir wahan par tum sara shugal apnY xtremeclub k frnds par chort sakti ho , we will try to minimize ur grief, promise!

Reaction score
O so sorry for ur loss!! Now i ll pray even more thT u get in on full aid, phir wahan par tum sara shugal apnY xtremeclub k frnds par chort sakti ho , we will try to minimize ur grief, promise!
thankyou :) i dont become sad cox my pa is always with me..whatever happened was destined i tend to remain jolly n i will get in I.A :) you guys gonna enjoy my company i promise :D

Reaction score
I hope another list comes on 26th in which all of us get in! :)
Me in SDSB, please Allah :p
And the rest of you in whichever school is your first preference..
WITH financial aid. Dhair sara :') :p
Ameen :|

Reaction score
nope no update :(

awww <3
I.A shahrukh we will get in!! Together we'll drive all the other students in BA.LLB nut's!!!!! ;)
also we'r gonna be roomie's :D Ohhh & yay lahore's food <3 we'll eat & eat & eat!! study to a minimum ;)
p.s I'm a very untidy person. Esp when its come to keeping my room tidy. just a heads up in advance. i dont want you to kick me out afterwards :D
lol i really dont like tidy ppl..i mean so tidy room is boring isnt it? i feel sleepy that way:sleep: ...i have heaps of clothes and buddles of books around me and that makes me feel at home :)
and yea we'll eat alot and become cows so our families wont even recognise us :Dand then we'll become gangsters :D
Buahaha.
Soulmates or what if only shahrukh was a guy. lolz

Reaction score

I am so sorry, just saw your post.
I hope they give you the aid.

uff acca is so hard. how u doing it

Reaction score
I hope another list comes on 26th in which all of us get in! :)
Me in SDSB, please Allah :p
And the rest of you in whichever school is your first preference..
WITH financial aid. Dhair sara :') :p
Ameen :|

Y u said its harded to get in sdsb?

Reaction score
Buahaha.
Soulmates or what if only shahrukh was a guy. lolz

Thankgod shahrukh khowaja is a girl!!! only then we get to be roomie's!! :D & become cow's & gangsters ;)
Lums is Gonna become more fun when we all go there :D
& reesh, we r sooooo doing the slumber party!! :D ooh boy i love prank calls :p & i'm quite good at it too :D
i'm sure the seniors will be sick of us freshie's :D :D

Reaction score
You get them with guns, ill come from behind with knives. They'll have no idea what hit them :p

Lol done hay!!! i'm dressing up as usama bin ladin :D
You can doo the whole dark passenger thing :D
I'll totally do the accent & say 'admission doh, yeah Allah kay, oops sorry mera matlub yeah lums kay name per maro' xD (cant believe im posting this) :p

Reaction score
Shahrukh Im so sorry to hear about your dad.. You will get the aid I.A & you will make your mom proud while your dad watch's up from heaven!! & thinks why is my daughter becoming roomies with a girl who plans to make her fat :)

Reaction score
Thankgod shahrukh khowaja is a girl!!! only then we get to be roomie's!! :D & become cow's & gangsters ;)
Lums is Gonna become more fun when we all go there :D
& reesh, we r sooooo doing the slumber party!! :D ooh boy i love prank calls :p & i'm quite good at it too :D
i'm sure the seniors will be sick of us freshie's :D :D
lol we are the only ones havent yet received any response and making such terrif plans :p

Reaction score
Shahrukh Im so sorry to hear about your dad.. You will get the aid I.A & you will make your mom proud while your dad watch's up from heaven!! & thinks why is my daughter becoming roomies with a girl who plans to make her fat :)
girll!! we have a highly equipped gym umm ladies gym at lums so cheers :D