• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I asked my brother and he said that in his final year (2009) a full meal would cost about 120-150..i'll ask him and some other friends in lums about the other costs and post here kay?

Yes please. the book costs too. I hope they don't go as high as 1 lac per semseter
lots of typos today

Reaction score
Yes please. the book costs too. I hope they don't go as high as 1 lac per semseter
lots of typos today
okay i will..shouldnt be too high..btw many people dont buy books, they make do with books in the library..saves up on a lot of cost..and besides you're gonna have to consult from more than a couple of books so the library sounds like a pretty good option dont you think?

Reaction score
okay i will..shouldnt be too high..btw many people dont buy books, they make do with books in the library..saves up on a lot of cost..and besides you're gonna have to consult from more than a couple of books so the library sounds like a pretty good option dont you think?

No i am not going, my sis is.
You mean you can do without buying and getting from the library, is that possible. I just know the pirated ones are a big industry in pakistan. I hope lums students do with them too.

Reaction score
i better get a really good job after all this :p

If you are lahore based, i just knew that lums students are preferred at trg, like while they are studying they can land a job. It's a ccall centre job. Mebbe like during your vacation. Cause these jobs are very long-hours. Heard the pays are good. You can keep the same pseudo name( not possible) 4742

Reaction score
If you are lahore based, i just knew that lums students are preferred at trg, like while they are studying they can land a job. It's a ccall centre job. Mebbe like during your vacation. Cause these jobs are very long-hours. Heard the pays are good. You can keep the same pseudo name( not possible) 4742

no, not lahori :/

Reaction score
http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/6018/grad-schools-expensive-education/
The comments were cruel. But honestly, if you arent financially that strong, go for an average/better university for undergrad, there are other good options in pakistan, and fork out on a grad degree.
It is aboslutely in bad taste to say the rest unis look below your standard and taste , after earning an undergrad degree from lums. But after getting a degree from a better school go for an equally reputed college if not better, just IMHO.

Reaction score
Hostel residents can do too. But you being a girl , and living in a hostel , for your safety, avoid working unless you think the workplace and commute distance are all safe.

I dont think my mom will be cool with that, she'll refer to it as a distraction and will go like "abi bus parho tum, kamaao matt" :p