• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Hey, peace , can u plz recall the date when lums approached u for the first time, for missing financial documents, or for physical verification.
they came for physical verification in last week of march cant remember the exact date while asked for missing docs on april 12th....

Reaction score
Congrats!! And when did they approach u for missing financial documents for the first time??

They asked for my missing documents on 7th april, deadline was 9th. And i still havent got any response.
However, those who were contacted later have gotten their response.
So i dont think it really matters :(

Reaction score
They asked for my missing documents on 7th april, deadline was 9th. And i still havent got any response.
I think they will announce them together at around 5th may, and plus i was fortunate enough to call the fin aid guy and he told me hasnt recieved my docs, so i mailed them again twice to ensure that my aid application doesnt get' automatically cancelled' u shud confirm it too asap!!

Reaction score
They asked for my missing doc. in the last week of march. And I haven't received my acceptance either.

Reaction score
I think they will announce them together at around 5th may, and plus i was fortunate enough to call the fin aid guy and he told me hasnt recieved my docs, so i mailed them again twice to ensure that my aid application doesnt get' automatically cancelled' u shud confirm it too asap!!

I didnt get a confirmation mail so I called after a few days. He said he had recieved mine.
Thats when i asked him when the results of financial aid students will be out. He said before may ISA.

Reaction score
They asked for my missing doc. in the last week of march. And I haven't received my acceptance either.

Rubab. Youre in. Stop worrying :p
and since now youre in NOP, you dont have to worry about FA either..
Btw which school(s) did u apply to?

Reaction score
I hate lums!! they have the worst administration i swear!!!
I mean i cant believe im saying this but NUST 's administration is more helpful & quick -.- -.-

Reaction score
I hate lums!! they have the worst administration i swear!!!
I mean i cant believe im saying this but NUST 's administration is more helpful & quick -.- -.-

youre kidding right?
I kept calling NUST for an hour on 15th (deadline) to ask which dates were still available, nobody picked up.
When i called the main office, the guy was so rude and after a while he hung up =.=

Reaction score
youre kidding right?
I kept calling NUST for an hour on 15th (deadline) to ask which dates were still available, nobody picked up.
When i called the main office, the guy was so rude and after a while he hung up =.=

Lol. When ever i call they pick up like on the secound ring :p
Im not saying that they'r wow soo good!! its just all the hate i have for lums right now that is coming out :p

Reaction score
Lol. When ever i call they pick up like on the secound ring :p
Im not saying that they'r wow soo good!! its just all the hate i have for lums right now that is coming out :p

I guess my first experience was really bad so i hate them :p
Lums is torturing us D: why are they doing thisss!? :'(

Reaction score
472476 and Noni khan be patient. This system really sucks, but I think it's the best way to get max acceptances. For example, if someone already accepted refuses their offer, then they'll give that place to someone else like someone on the waiting list.

Reaction score
472476 and Noni khan be patient. This system really sucks, but I think it's the best way to get max acceptances. For example, if someone already accepted refuses their offer, then they'll give that place to someone else like someone on the waiting list.

I hope that alot of students who got acepted in SDSB reject the offer :$

Reaction score
Are you really going to turn it down? Don't do that! Never turn down lums! Sell a kidney or something :eek:
right, lums will drive me bankrupt,,,,,anyways i applied for electrical engg and not in bussiness scool,,,electrical for lums is relatively new so either they garuntee a bright future or fund 4 me !

and let it be clear, turning down lums makes me COOLEr ! :)