• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
My status is also in orogress. Today I got the letter with admission offer and fee bill. with zero aid although I applied for 100 % aid.

Reaction score
I got an admission offer for SDSB although my first pref was SSE, how is SDSB merit wise?...does it mean I am low in merit list...and should I accept the offer, i dun even know what is Accounting and Finance...:(
Please someone help me!

Reaction score
I got an admission offer for SDSB although my first pref was SSE, how is SDSB merit wise?...does it mean I am low in merit list...and should I accept the offer, i dun even know what is Accounting and Finance...:(
Please someone help me!

Brother, its up to you. If you are as crazy as I am for engineering, go for it, doesn't matter for any institute. BS degree is not a professional degree, its just a stand ground for professionalism. Do a BS degree from else where and then do a MS and PHD from LUMS or any other prestigious institute.

And about ADSB, it's best for those who are from accounting and finance background. The average salary of their graduates is 30k, which an engineer can easily get.

You have to decide what is your future.

Reaction score
They haven't updated the portal yet, or so it seems. Mine is still "In Process." Didn't receive a mail either. Just the letter straight away.

Reaction score
Thanks Zero, but it is very difficult to get to NUST...and LUMS offered me in SDSB not in SSE....

Hey every1 there please give me advice...
Please someone help me!

Reaction score
Thanks Zero, but for enginnering it is very difficult to take admision in NUST or GIKI, Test is in first week of July how would I read the whole FSC in a month...
Please everyone out there help me, give me a frutful advice.
Please someone help me!

Reaction score
Thanks Zero but I it is very difficult to get to NUST or GIKi, there test is in first week of July, how wud i prepare the whole syll in a month, and LUMS gave me Admission in SDSB, not SSE....hey everyone give me advice please...LUMS gave me offer for SDSB although my first prefrence was SSE and I am a scienc student, wat shd I do and Is SDSB above SSE in MErit?

Reaction score
Thanks Zero, but for enginnering it is very difficult to take admision in NUST or GIKI, Test is in first week of July how would I read the whole FSC in a month...
Please everyone out there help me, give me a frutful advice.
Please someone help me!

I guess admission in NUST is not a big deal as they have no issue of negative marking. Believe me, I myself got in there last year, without reading anything. Although GIKI is a bit harder.

SDSB is BEST if you want to do ACF. It is good if you don't have enough skills. But still it is far better than a lot of other institutes. Go for it, if you don't want to go for NUST or GIKI.

Reaction score
And you could switch to SSE but it is ore difficult from this year. They are hardly allowing school transfers and if they allow you, you have to spend 1 year, taking the subjects of SSE.

Reaction score
You should contact them by email or phone. Giki is not very difficult. people who get rejected by lums get in giki. Dont know about NUST.

Reaction score
Thanks Zero but LUMS did not offer me admission in SSE, it has offered me admsiion in SDSB although on my application SSE was my first prefrence, and it is very difficult to get to NUST and Giki coz there test is in first week of july, how can i prepare in a month whole fsc...i am confused plz help me, what shd i do?...
How is SDSB?..wat is its scope?..i am a science student, shd i accept it?...is SDSB low or high in merit ?