• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Thanks Zero but LUMS did not offer me admission in SSE, it has offered me admsiion in SDSB although on my application SSE was my first prefrence, and it is very difficult to get to NUST and Giki coz there test is in first week of july, how can i prepare in a month whole fsc...i am confused plz help me, what shd i do?...
How is SDSB?..wat is its scope?..i am a science student, shd i accept it?...is SDSB low or high in merit ?

SDSB is good and its merit is good as well. There is huge scope of it. But the major problem you face is with the subjects! Being a science student, its hard to cope with the stress of accounting and finance. If you think, you can bear it, go for it. Its the best option you got in current scenario.

Reaction score
Guys i got my admission offer via letter. I had applied to two programs in SHSSL. The letter mentions the school but not the program to which i am admitted...did this happen to anyone else too? How/when will i find out which program it is?

Another thing i want to know is that its a conditional offer, in case i fail to get the required result in august will i be given a refund of the admission and semester fee??

Reaction score
I got into ACF last year but got A*CC so lums people cancelled my admission.I took a gap year,appeared in oct nov and got 2As.Now i have 1A* and 2As in my A level.I have applied again this year but only in economics department(shssl).Had 9As in my O level in 2009.Had an above average lcat.But my status is still in process.mere jaisa koi hai is blog pe?
Hey did they give you a full refund of the admission fee when they cancelled your admission last year?