• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I don`t think Lums make one by themselves. There`s that Zambeel thingy, Dunno what thats for.
But I`ll make one around the 24th. Lets just confirm admissions now, and make sure we go through with these final CIE Exams :)
Batch of 2017 (Y)
Wait, we get to use Zambeel before we confirm our grades?

I still can` get over PTI`s loss.
Instead of choosing an Oxford Uni Grad to lead us, We chose The Shrek.
Shrek xD HAHAHAHA xD I swear, man. Getting into Oxford is near impossible. Ask the countless people who get rejected (including me) :p

Reaction score
Wait, we get to use Zambeel before we confirm our grades?

Shrek xD HAHAHAHA xD I swear, man. Getting into Oxford is near impossible. Ask the countless people who get rejected (including me) :p
Haan waisay I guess grades kay baad hi use karein ge...
If getting into Oxford was easy, I still wouldn`t have gotten in :p What were your grades?

Reaction score
Haan waisay I guess grades kay baad hi use karein ge...
If getting into Oxford was easy, I still wouldn`t have gotten in :p What were your grades?
Abhi dekhtay hain.
It's a nightmare. The interviewers were lethal. Asking all academic-based questions. I had to give an interview for a US uni and the interviewer was really nice. She did all the talking. I just had to agree with her :p
6 A*, 2 A's and a B in O levels and 4 A's and a B in AS.

Reaction score
Abhi dekhtay hain.
It's a nightmare. The interviewers were lethal. Asking all academic-based questions. I had to give an interview for a US uni and the interviewer was really nice. She did all the talking. I just had to agree with her :p
6 A*, 2 A's and a B in O levels and 4 A's and a B in AS.
Oho, those be some very heavy grades (Y)
I thought they were more into extra curricular stuff... Academic questions in interviews sounds hell. i`m glad Lums did not have one :)

Reaction score
Oho, those be some very heavy grades (Y)
I thought they were more into extra curricular stuff... Academic questions in interviews sounds hell. i`m glad Lums did not have one :)
Thanks. Naahh. they don't care about extra-currics. If you ace the interview, you're in. I panicked during the interview :( Khair, if I HAD gotten in, i would have had to study for an A* and two A's. I prefer studying for a BBC :p

Reaction score
Thanks. Naahh. they don't care about extra-currics. If you ace the interview, you're in. I panicked during the interview :( Khair, if I HAD gotten in, i would have had to study for an A* and two A's. I prefer studying for a BBC :p
Aho. Lets just score a BBC. Nothing more, nothing less :p Alhumdullilah, Luminite :D

Reaction score
YOu have an interview from LUMS>>? was it on phone or Skype?

Reaction score
You both will get in inshaAllah. The lists are still coming! :)
I cant tell you guys to stay calm, because before yesterday I was restless just like you ._. So I know the feel. :|
thanks bro hope so !! :))) Still I am patient...

but exams tension :/ wo kahty hai na "Jalti pe tail ka kam ker rhi h" :p

Reaction score
We have to accept we did not have the majority. Rigging or not, there was not way PTI was going to win in Punjab. Punjabis are still under the illusions of Metro bus and shit. KPK chose the right party, because they knew the rest cant` solve issues. Khair, we`re Pakistan, so we don`t need this division amongst Provinces. Lets hope this new government lives up to the expectations.

The bold part of your post is what we as pakistanis need to understand. Just generally speaking, not referring to any other post. We as a nation need to understand how viciously yet secretly, provincial boundaries are magnified in our eyes, people being brainwashed to believe they are a separate nation within a nation.

Reaction score
No, no I don't! I've already been accepted. I was talking about Oxford's interview.
What did they ask in the Oxford interview? Where was the interview taken? Apart from interviews, do International applicants have to give any entrance exam? What sort of grades do you think will b enough to get into Oxford? For which subject did you apply? Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
The bold part of your post is what we as pakistanis need to understand. Just generally speaking, not referring to any other post. We as a nation need to understand how viciously yet secretly, provincial boundaries are magnified in our eyes, people being brainwashed to believe they are a separate nation within a nation.
Agreed. I can see huge Anti-Punjab Sentiments within KPK from PTI Supporters. This is exactly what we don`t want. Imran Khan should work on making KPK the `Model Province` so that he can win over the whole country the next time. Right now, we should wait, and hope PML-N Establish a stable government and alteast solve the basic issues.

Reaction score
What did they ask in the Oxford interview? Where was the interview taken? Apart from interviews, do International applicants have to give any entrance exam? What sort of grades do you think will b enough to get into Oxford? For which subject did you apply? Thanks in advance.
The interview was on Skype. It depends on the course you applied for. I applied for Chemistry so there was no interview. The interview was easy, all AS stuff, but it was kind of confusing since we're not really used to oral exams. I dunno about grades, but my friend had all A's in her O and AS and she had 3 distinctions, 2 regional and 1 national in her O levels. Later on, it was announced that she had two distinctions in AS as well. She got rejected from Oxford. So I really can't say what they want to see.

Reaction score
Wese elections are done. Everything is done. Its time now. I am beginning to lose serious hope as I grapple with this incredibly hard Chemistry Higher Level paper. LUMS needs to release more acceptances/rejections nao. I needs to know! Been on the edge of the seat since beginning of April

Reaction score
Agreed. I can see huge Anti-Punjab Sentiments within KPK from PTI Supporters. This is exactly what we don`t want. Imran Khan should work on making KPK the `Model Province` so that he can win over the whole country the next time. Right now, we should wait, and hope PML-N Establish a stable government and alteast solve the basic issues.

That is "IF" IK makes a government there. Agar FazlurRehman koi chawli na mare to..

Reaction score
Wese elections are done. Everything is done. Its time now. I am beginning to lose serious hope as I grapple with this incredibly hard Chemistry Higher Level paper. LUMS needs to release more acceptances/rejections nao. I needs to know! Been on the edge of the seat since beginning of April
Dude, just focus on Chemistry. Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai :p Have you tried emailing and asking them around what time the international students should expect their decisions? Visa ka bahana maro :p

Reaction score
That is "IF" IK makes a government there. Agar FazlurRehman koi chawli na mare to..
If PML-N makes a chawal with Fazal-ul-Rehman there, this government won`t last for more than 2 years again :p
And I heard IK and some other party main itehaad horaha hai, so IK `ll probably take over KPK :)

Reaction score
The interview was on Skype. It depends on the course you applied for. I applied for Chemistry so there was no interview. The interview was easy, all AS stuff, but it was kind of confusing since we're not really used to oral exams. I dunno about grades, but my friend had all A's in her O and AS and she had 3 distinctions, 2 regional and 1 national in her O levels. Later on, it was announced that she had two distinctions in AS as well. She got rejected from Oxford. So I really can't say what they want to see.
I heard in Oxford, the interview is the most important factor as long as you have decent A level grades. A student with 4 As may get accepted but another applicant with 5 A*s may get rejected! :/ Oxford admission system is WEIRD!

Reaction score
If PML-N makes a chawal with Fazal-ul-Rehman there, this government won`t last for more than 2 years again :p
And I heard IK and some other party main itehaad horaha hai, so IK `ll probably take over KPK :)
Apparently its been decided now. PTI will form the govt in KPK with a possible coalition with JUI..